5 days ago - req16120
Competence Manager Service & Hospitality Concepts
Other corporate functions
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
Do you have experience in Facility Management, specifically in Strategic Housing and Workplace Experience?
As the Competence manager Service & Hospitality concepts of Corporate Real Estate you are responsible for the functional design and requirement of soft services within ASML which goes together with a clear vision on hospitality (welcoming culture). Your vision and designs enhance the total Workplace Experience. The implementation of the requirements is the responsibility of your colleagues in the Facility & Maintenance department. Together with the colleagues in your team you manage and ensure a high level of business satisfaction on total workplace experience.
Your task is to develop service and hospitality concepts within ASML. All of this based on and executed within CRE’s strategic pillars (Safety, TCO, Flexibility, Business alignment, Wellbeing and Sustainability).The Competence Manager Service & Hospitality Concepts is part of the global matrix organization and therefore is responsible for the hospitality and service concepts for ASML worldwide as well as to support local teams to apply these guidelines.
Together with the Strategic Housing & Workplace Experience experts, Business Partners, Architects and other colleagues in the team you collect the needs, translate these and develop service & hospitality concepts that create the best workplace experience, enabling our colleagues to excel.
As conceptual owner you are responsible for the continuous development of the Service & Hospitality concept of ASML worldwide. This responsibility entails the development of the hospitality experience (as perceived by ASML employees) and the related framework of guiding principles and design book. All of this is developed taking into account aspects like risks, costs, quality etc. and CRE pillars.
Strong stakeholder management is key; be continuously aligned with and informed about developments in our business and the changing needs. Connect with business stakeholders, employee panels, HR, corporate programs and CRE Business Partners in order to understand what ASML employees need in order to excel in their work. Continuously develop an innovate ASML vision and concept on hospitality and services, bringing the newest insights to ensure ASML’s position as appealing and welcoming organization. Continuous alignment and cooperation with the CRE F&M Soft service specialist is crucial to ensure that the service delivery processes are executed in adherence to the vision, concept and policies.
- You plan, drive and support the implementation of new or changed Service & Hospitality concepts and support local colleagues in the translation to their local situation.
- You have a leading role to develop a global level of Service & Hospitality expertise and standards to be applied worldwide by managing and maintaining the playbook/blueprint (workplace experience book) of the (employees) services and concepts.
- You initiate global knowledge and good practice sharing and (if applicable) standardize to a worldwide concept together with local colleagues.
- You give advice and/or make the design for the services. You tailor concepts to requests from various sites for the implementation of services.
- You support colleagues from other sites in Service & Hospitality reviews or (feasibility) studies.
- You develop the (long term) Service & Hospitality strategy for the Netherlands.
- You define, based on the Welcoming Culture, the expected attitude, tone and behavior of our service delivery (supply chain).
- You issue advice at request or at own initiative to management and ensure the implementation / follow up leading to optimal service and hospitality experiences.
- You initiate projects to upgrade or improve certain aspects of the services in order to meet the changing requirements from the business, changing performance requirements (f.e. sustainability or higher quality), regulations or changing policies and deliver input for TAP.
- You participate in new building or large projects, defining high level user requirements and acceptance criteria.
- You support (design) projects by validating design in commissioning of projects.
- You play a role in feasibility studies or advisory role at other sites/locations of ASML.
Bachelor or Master degree in Hospitality Management, Facility Management or similar.
- At least 7-10 years of similar experience in service concepts, e.g. as senior facility/service manager
- A committed hospitality mindset
- Strategic thinking and ability to plan ahead
- Driving results and decision-making processes
- Strong sense of ownership & entrepreneurship
- Focus on market opportunities
- Strong customer focus
- Creative and innovative mindset
- Communicative and advisory skills
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
Context of the position
ASML is the global leading company in lithography-based chip-making equipment. CRE enables the mission of ASML by providing and maintaining a consistent set of physical assets (buildings, production facilities and workplaces) and services to support the primary processes of ASML in an optimal manner. Internal interfaces include:
- CRE Business Partners, Program Managers, Experts in Workplace & Employee Experience such as workplace concept experts, Architects, Transition Managers and Solution Specialists.
- Cross sector key users and managers of diverse backgrounds.
- Consulting and alignment activities with worldwide local teams to assure one global way of working.
- Suppliers of CRE Strategic Housing & Workplace Experience and other consultancy companies.
The Competence Manager Service & Hospitality Concepts is part of the Strategic Housing & Workplace Experience team which is responsible for managing and securing the entire workplace experience for ASML. The team is built as a strong solution and advisory team with complementary roles such as space planners, solution and data specialists who are responsible for all housing solution requirements and planning, program managers who collect and manage all workplace related questions around the world and expertise managers on workplace experience such as Workplace concept designers and wellbeing experts who make sure that all employees work in a stable and efficient office workplace environment.
Interested in this position? Please apply with cv and cover letter.