5 days ago - req16121
Competence Manager Smart Workplaces
Other corporate functions
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
Do you have experience in Facility Management, specifically in Strategic Housing and Workplace Experience?
As the Competence Manager Smart Workplace of Corporate Real Estate you are responsible for the functional design and requirement of smart solutions in the workplace, which enhances the total Workplace Experience. Although the implementation of the requirements is a local Veldhoven role, part of your role is to give global guidance and advice to our global CRE colleagues. Together with the colleagues in your team you manage and ensure a high level of business satisfaction on total workplace experience.You proactively manage developments and opportunities in the field of smart workplaces (which technical solutions can we use to improve the functionality of people in the workplace environment). You drive topics like new technology and customer demand (their ways of working and workstyles) in order to efficiently design & support the development of our workplace experience. All of this based on and executed within CRE’s strategic pillars (Safety, TCO, Flexibility, Business alignment, Wellbeing and Sustainability).
The Competence Manager Smart Workplaces is part of the global matrix organization and therefore is responsible for the smart workplace concept for ASML worldwide as well as to support local teams to apply these guidelines. Together with the Strategic Housing & Workplace Experience experts, Business Partners, Architects and other colleagues in the team you collect the needs, translate these and develop smart workplace concepts that create the best workplace experience, enabling our colleagues to excel.
As conceptual owner you are responsible for the continuous development of the Smart Workplace approach of ASML worldwide. This responsibility entails the development of Smart Workplace strategy, risk management (e.g. privacy and data security), the guiding principles and the product & design book. Smart workplace is part of Smart products from a CRE point of view. Although, interaction with Building maintenance, IT and others is key, the responsibly of the Smart Workplaces Expert is limited to the workplace and user experience component.
- You develop the (long term) Smart Workplace strategy for the Netherlands and manage the roadmap for implementation. You give advice and/or input for budget planning process.
- You issue advice at request or at own initiative to management and ensure the implementation / follow up leading to optimal workplace experiences. Initiate projects to upgrade or improve certain aspects of the workplace or user experience in order to meet requirements from the business, changing performance, regulations or changing policies and deliver input for TAP.
- You participate in capital projects, defining high level user requirements and acceptance criteria.
- You support (design) projects by validating design in commissioning of projects.
- You plan, drive and support the implementation of new or changed Smart Workplace concepts and support local colleagues in the translation to their local situation. Develop the instruments that support our workplace management processes (e.g. sensoring).
- You have a leading role to develop a global level of Smart Workplace expertise and standards to be applied worldwide.
- You initiate global knowledge and good practice sharing and (if applicable) standardize worldwide together with local colleagues.
- You give advice and/or make the design for products, applications and use cases. Tailor concepts to requests from various sites for implementation of services.
- You connect and align with all relevant stakeholders within ASML, such as IT, EMS, data safety etc.
- You support colleagues from other sites in Smart Workplace reviews or (feasibility) studies.
- You play a role in feasibility studies or advisory role at other sites/locations of ASML.
Master degree in Facility Management, CRE, engineering or similar
- At least 5-7 years of similar experience in smart buildings.
- 5-7 years of relevant working experience in facility management, office workplace concepts and workplace management. Experience in large campus and/or production facilities are a plus.
- Experience and up to date knowledge of interior office design, workplace concepts and managing multiple (senior) stakeholders
Context of the position
ASML is the global leading company in lithography-based chip-making equipment. CRE enables the mission of ASML by providing and maintaining a consistent set of physical assets (buildings, production facilities and workplaces) and services to support the primary processes of ASML in an optimal manner. Internal interfaces include:
- CRE Business Partners, Program Managers, Experts in Workplace & Employee Experience such as workplace concept experts, Architects, Transition Managers and Solution Specialists
- Cross sector key users and managers of diverse backgrounds (contacts in the business and production departments). Strong connection with IT Smart Innovation Team.
- Consulting and alignment activities with worldwide local teams to assure one global way of working.
- Suppliers of CRE Strategic Housing & Workplace Experience and other consultancy companies.
The Smart Workplace Expert is part of the Strategic Housing & Workplace Experience team which is responsible for managing and securing the entire workplace experience for ASML. The team is built as a strong solution and advisory team with complementary roles such as space planners, solution and data specialists who are responsible for all housing solution requirements and planning, program managers who collect and manage all workplace related questions around the world and expertise managers on workplace experience such as Workplace concept designers and wellbeing experts who make sure that all employees work in a stable and efficient office workplace environment
Interested in this position? Please apply with cv and cover letter.