21 days ago - req16133
Quality & Standardization Expert
Other corporate functions
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
Are you the quality expert with passion for technology we are looking for? And do you like to work from a broad technical view? The Corporate Real Estate department of ASML is looking for a Quality & Standardization Expert who is responsible for the quality management system of the technical assets, systems and instruments in scope of the technical Competence Center.
The job mission of the Quality and Standardization expert is to develop the standards and methods to be in compliance with laws, regulations and other policies or control mechanisms concerning the technical assets. Together with the Technical Competence managers, you maintain the quality of assets in design, construction, commissioning and operation, and you develop the standards and methods to assess compliance and performance of suppliers related to the technical requirements. In addition you are responsible for supporting the Technical Experts by establishing and maintaining methods for standards, procedures and specifications, like Engineering Design Guides, pipe-specs and other guidelines for compliance of technical systems and materials. By doing so you contribute to optimal production capabilities for ASML.
The role of the Quality and Standardization expert is a global role, but with emphasis on Veldhoven, the largest production facility of ASML worldwide. Maintenance, projects, workplace and facility management processes conducted by CRE are related to the highly complex (clean room) production areas where multiple installations and utilities are configurated to work together and maintained with emphasis on business continuity and continuous uptime. On daily basis the campus in Veldhoven facilitates an appealing working environment to +/- 12.500 employees. ASML has several other production facilities and office buildings worldwide.
- Leading role in developing a global quality management system for technical asset expertise and standard methods to be applied to ensure worldwide uniform processes and compliance management.
- Responsible for initiating global knowledge sharing and defining standard methods worldwide together with local colleagues.
- Support local colleagues in the implementation of standards, review methods for technical quality management at other sites and give advice about improvements.
- Locally responsible for delivering and managing a consistent set of methods and instruments and developing the quality management system following technical requirements, laws, regulations and (internal) policies. This includes procedures for quality inspections during design, construction and commissioning and ensuring an effective compliance process.
- Locally responsible for defining the scope of standards and specifications that (still) need to be developed and driving structural improvements that contribute to uniform, clear, and relevant standards, processes, procedures and documents
- Locally coordinate commissioning audits, supplier audits, certification audits, inspections, insurance documents etc. and define quality KPI’s to ensure that quality is in control and contributes to management reviews and reporting
- Locally support the Technical Experts by assessing and documenting quality issues and align program and departments goals with team plans to ensure effective priority setting for the team.
Bachelor or Master in engineering.
At least 5 years of experience in a relevant work field e.g. building services engineering, asset management.
We are looking for someone that is enthusiastic to become part of our new Competence and Quality team and eager to contribute to building a strong Quality and standardization framework in the next years.
- Well- developed in-depth analytical skills and problem analysis
- Strong quality focus
- Capable to work in a systematic and organized way
- Well-developed communicative and advisory skills
- Well-developed ownership skills
- Ability to think and plan ahead
Context of the position
ASML is the global leading company in lithography-based chip-making equipment. CRE enables the mission of ASML by providing and maintaining a consistent set of physical assets (buildings, production facilities and workplaces) to support the primary processes of ASML in an optimal manner.
Internal interfaces include:
- Technical Competence managers, Commissioning & Acceptance Managers
- Data Information & Systems team, CRE Project teams
- Consulting and alignment activities with teams in e.g. Wilton, San Diego and Linkou
This role of Quality and Standardization Manager is new, therefore you are expected to take a leading role in establishing the Competence and Quality methods and developing the Competence and Quality Framework. You are also challenged to maintain and innovate the framework for the sector. By doing so, the team enables CRE to rely upon high quality Competence and Quality Management to manage the buildings, production facilities/utilities and support other processes like space planning, real estate planning and reporting and dashboards.
This is a full-time position. Part-time can be discussed. Interested? Please apply with your CV and cover letter.