21 days ago - req16200
Contract & Supplier Manager
Other corporate functions
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
The job mission of the Contract & Supplier Manager is to optimize the supply chain and partnerships with suppliers that deliver the CRE F&M outsourced services. By doing so, you contribute to a consistent set of physical assets buildings, grounds and services for ASML. Together with the other Contract & Supplier managers you are responsible to manage the full contract portfolio and to ensure aligned, consistent, fit-for-purpose, agile and forward-looking services with suppliers, in compliance with financial and performance requirements. In this context four main focus areas are important; professional procurement, professional contract management, performance management and supplier management.
The Contract & Supplier Manager ensures effective and successful partner relations, develops sourcing plans and is responsible to operationalize the strategic objectives to strong contracts. Additionally, you are responsible to deploy, monitor and manage the contracts and associated results/performance. You work mainly on strategic and tactical level to develop best-fit sourcing strategies, ensure the best supplier strategies, embed contract management processes, execute tenders and establish a strong contractual basis with suppliers. In addition to that, you play an important role in establishing the new contract model in Veldhoven, based on output and partnership relations.
The role of the Contract & Supplier manager is a global role, but with emphasis on Veldhoven, the largest production facility of ASML worldwide. Maintenance, projects, workplace and facility management processes conducted by CRE are related to the highly complex (clean room) production areas where multiple installations and utilities are configurated to work together and maintained to support business continuity and production processes. Aside from that, on daily basis the campus in Veldhoven facilitates an appealing working environment to +/- 12.500 employees. ASML has several other production facilities and offices worldwide. You will be establishing the standards and processes for other sites as well to ensure that there is a uniform and global contract management and performance structure.
- Globally responsible for developing and implementing a strong global framework for CRE F&M sourcing, supplier, contract and performance management by, among other things, establishing reporting systems for financial and output performance, strong contract management processes, spend and performance analysis and sourcing strategies.
- Support local sites by establish professional procurement, contract and supplier management strategies and processes.
- Locally responsible for the performance of several contracts, sourcing strategies, running tenders, optimize contracts and developing contract management frameworks for the CRE F&M products, services and utilities. To do so, you work together with Specialists on soft and hard services and Asset Managers.
- Locally manage the supplier relations with the aim to establish durable and reliable partnerships stimulating suppliers to develop their products and quality in order to contribute to CRE F&M objectives.
- Locally responsible for managing the year plan process with suppliers in which the service delivery and allocated budget for each year is elaborated or the process of contract renewal and redesign of existing contracts to ensure the best-fit contractual agreement for ASML.
- Develop and maintain a comprehensive system for performance management metrics to monitor supplier performance and compliance and a system for structural financial analysis to control the supplier spend.
- Prepare, manage and execute supplier performance reviews and be in the lead for contract management meetings and evaluations.
- Initiate and stimulate structural product and quality development together with suppliers and the CRE F&M content experts by developing requirements and contractual conditions that are essential to run innovation processes or to achieve a next level partnership.
BSc or MSc degree in business administration, engineering, business management, facilities management or organizational studies.
5-7 years of relevant working experience, in particular experienced in managing large/complex contracts in hard and/or soft services field.
ASML Veldhoven is in the process of making changes in the supply chain. We are looking for someone who likes to become part of a global Corporate Real Estate department and is excited to be involved in/contribute to new and innovative ways of working.
- Well-developed stakeholder management / relationship management (establishing effective networks)
- Strategic thinking and able to plan ahead
- Entrepreneurial, focused on innovation and able to create a vision
- Result and quality oriented
- Drive changes and decision-making
- Collaborative and capable to connect various experts and stakeholders
- Well-developed in-depth analytical skills and financial insights
Context of the position
ASML is the global leading company in lithography-based chip-making equipment. CRE enables the mission of ASML by providing and maintaining a consistent set of physical assets (buildings, production facilities and workplaces) to support the primary processes of ASML in an optimal manner.
Internal interfaces include:
- Finance and Procurement.
- Program Managers, CRE Project teams, Data Information & Systems teams, Hard and Soft Service Specialists, Asset managers.
- Consulting and alignment activities with teams in e.g. Wilton, San Diego and Linkou to assure one global way of working and drive implementation projects at these sites.
- Suppliers of F&M and contractors like auditors, system suppliers or consultancy companies.
The Contract & Supplier manager is part of the team Data, Delivery & Supply management that is responsible for managing the maintenance and facility management services, contracts and all supportive CRE data management. The team is built as a strong demand team, with complimentary roles: Asset managers and Hard & Soft Services Specialist who are responsible for the content of maintenance and FM services, Contract & Supplier managers that are responsible for managing the supply chain and agreements, and data management roles that support efficient delivery processes.
This is a full-time position. Part-time can be discussed. Interested? Please apply with your CV and cover letter.