30+ days ago - req16204
Data Domain Manager - Corporate Real Estate
Other corporate functions
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
Are you able to create Business Process Excellence by establishing a Data Management Framework?
The Corporate Real Estate (CRE) department of ASML is looking for a Data Domain Manager who is responsible for the development, implementation and maintenance of ASML’s CRE Data Management Framework and ensuring high quality master data in our field of operations. You will be part of the new global Data Management Team of CRE that manages the all the data in the field of asset maintenance, real estate planning, project management, workplace management and facilities management.
In this role you have a leading position in the Data Management Team and together with the team you are responsible to create and establish the (master) data management processes for CRE. As the (functional) lead manager of the team you bring senior experience in the field of master data management and in the rollout of data management activities for CRE worldwide.
The Data Domain Manager enforces the data management framework activities for a selected data domain/sector and is in the lead to embed, manage, maintain and innovate the framework throughout. In this context, four main focus areas can be distinguished; embedding a strong and reliable data management framework, developing and innovating CRE processes by the use of data management, safe and secure data management and embedding related quality, auditing and compliance processes. As the functional manager of the team you develop the strategy, derive the roadmap together with stakeholders, set the goals for the team and manage the resources.
The role of the Data Domain Manager is a global role, but with emphasis on Veldhoven, the largest production facility of ASML worldwide. The CRE processes are related to the highly complex (clean room) production areas where multiple installations and utilities are configurated to work together and maintained with emphasis on business continuity and continuous uptime. Next to that, on daily basis the campus in Veldhoven facilitates an appealing working environment for +/- 12.500 employees. ASML has several other production facilities and offices worldwide. The Data Management Team is responsible to develop and maintain the worldwide data management framework for CRE and supports other sites to achieve their ambitions in data management.
- Responsible for enforcing the ASML data management framework activities for a selected data domain/sector and responsible for developing standards that are applicable worldwide.
- Owner of the global data management vision, strategy and roadmap. Developed in alignment with the needs of the (CRE) business, forward-looking and with involvement of all (external) experts.
- Responsible for the entire landscape of systems, tooling, software and applications of CRE, including the development and setup of guidelines, policies and procedures.
- End-responsible to design the information and reporting structure of CRE in order to align with the strategic reporting processes of ASML.
- Responsible for the policies on Data Security, Data Retention, Data Disposal, Data Privacy and adherence to ASML policies.
- Responsible for the content and working agreements with all CRE suppliers and adherence of the supply chain to the policies (extern).
- Innovate and develop the use of data within CRE by generating ideas and piloting new solutions to bring data to the next level or to exploit (new) possibilities like predictive (maintenance), Artificial Intelligence, Smart analytics, Machine learning and Data science.
Bachelor or Master degree in information technology, data management or related areas of expertise. Or business management/organizational studies with specialization and/or significant experience in area of data/information management.
5-7 years of relevant work experience and at least 3 years of management/leadership experience.
We are looking for someone that is enthusiastic to build a new team and eager to contribute to building a strong Data Management framework in the next years. Additionally, passion for technical environments and maintenance (hard services) is a plus.
- Capable of running the strategic planning process and driving a roadmap
- Well-developed strategic thinking and innovation skills (entrepreneurial)
- Well-developed stakeholder management and communicative/advisory skills
- Coaching skills and experienced in team management
- Able to drive results and decision-making processes Able to manage complexity
Context of the position
ASML is the global leading company in lithography-based chip-making equipment. CRE enables the mission of ASML by providing and maintaining a consistent set of physical assets (buildings, production facilities and workplaces) to support the primary processes of ASML in an optimal manner.
The Data Domain Manager is accountable for CRE’s Data Management Framework including high quality master data which is a core pillar in CRE’s monitoring, management and decision making processes. Data should be derived from and contributing to the strategic pillars. Internal interfaces include:
- CRE Data Management team: Performance & Reporting Expert, Data Subject Matter Experts and Data Quality Specialists.
- Program Managers, CRE Project teams, Hard and Soft Service Specialists, Contract & Supplier Managers
- Cross sector business departments and stakeholders (e.g. IT, EMS etc.).
- Consulting and alignment activities with other site teams in e.g. Wilton, San Diego and Linkou to assure one global way of working and drive implementation projects at these sites.
- Suppliers of CRE.
This role of Data Domain Manager is new, therefore you are expected to take a leading role in establishing the Data Management team and develop the Data Management Framework. You are also challenged to maintain and innovate the framework for the sector. By doing so, you and the team enable CRE to rely upon high quality data to manage the buildings, production facilities/utilities and support other processes like space planning, real estate planning and reporting and dashboards.
This is a full-time position. Part-time can be discussed.
Interested? Please apply with your CV and cover letter.