You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Project Engineer, Digitization in the Semiconductor Industry (f/m/d)
In a nutshell
Job ID: 1624
Introduction to the jobWe are a high-tech company and leading supplier to the semiconductor industry. We manufacture the complex lithography machines that chip manufacturers use to produce integrated circuits or computer chips. What we do is at the heart of all electronic devices that inform, entertain and connect us. More than 1,400 employees develop and manufacture key components for ASML lithography systems at our facility in Berlin.
Role and responsibilities
- Actively shape the digital future of production at our expanding Berlin site.
- We set new standards for current and future ASML facility engineering.
- You will use state-of-the-art technologies and tools to improve existing Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES) for production.
- You will plan and manage the integration of operating, machine and measurement data. You will work with the latest sensor technology, IoT and BigData in pilot and roll-out projects.
- The evaluation and clear presentation of acquired data and findings at project level and for ASML management completes your range of tasks.
- Furthermore, you will work on cross-divisional technological improvement projects.
- You will report to the MES (Manufacturing Execution Systems) department manager in the Operational Excellence area of the ASML Berlin factory.
Education and experience
- You enjoy and have fun implementing innovative IT solutions in a committed team of technology specialists.
- You have already proven your knowledge in the area of digitization.
- You already have IT or production-related project experience and always want to expand it.
- You have already worked with one of the following or similar technologies or programming languages: MS SQL databases, Java, Groovy, Python, T-SQL, Power BI, ZNT PAC/ZAM, SAP or Q-DAS qs-STAT.
- Fluent German or English is required for communication.
- We welcome experienced applicants with a degree in electrical engineering, mechanical engineering, industrial engineering, computer engineering, information technology, mechatronics or courses of study with appropriate know-how and reference to the subject matter.
Other informationDiversity and inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote per-sons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
- A job with a promising future in Berlin Neukölln
- Flexible structuring of daily work hours
- We reward performance with attractive compensation (including Christmas and holiday bonuses as well as variable compensation components)
- A varied and innovative work environment on a strong team
- We offer you specific opportunities for advanced training and development so that we can realize your professional plans for the future together
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes that encourage independent work
- The opportunity to convert variable compensation components into additional days off
- We promote team spirit through regular company events
- Extensive health and sports offers (e.g. subsidy for sports activities, health days, company doctor, free vaccinations, etc.)
- A variety of attractive discounts
We are looking for people who can shape the future with us and inspire themselves and others for innovative technologies, new challenges and future-oriented solutions. Does this appeal to you? Then apply using our online application form, stating your salary requirements and earliest possible joining date. We look forward to receiving your application.
Your contactAgnieszka Markowska
Please use our online portal for your application.
Questions regarding the recruitment process? Here you can contact us directly: +49 71189989397.