28 days ago - req16212
Senior Product Manager for Metrology
Sales & marketing
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Sales & marketing
Other job categories
We are looking for a seasoned, self-propelled and energized product manager with a strong commercial and technical background to continue to develop upon our successful optical Metrology product line.
As a Senior product manager in ASML’s Product Management team, you and your team are responsible for managing the 500+ install base of YieldStar Systems, defining enhancement products for the install base, developing the service business into a successful high margin business and managing critical customer accounts escalations.
YieldStar is a unique metrology system being adopted by major semiconductor manufacturers and the mission is increasing the value of the product to our customers and enhancing the market share opportunities.
You are continuously coordinating with customers worldwide and different ASML departments & business lines worldwide to keep the Platform capabilities in step with all requirements today and in the future.
- Defining customer and product requirements for Metrology system products.
- Manage & develop a successful service business on the install base fleet.
- Define product enhancements which increase the value of the YieldStar to our customers.
- Define commercial plan and market strategy, collect market and competitive information.
- Manage key customer account escalations on install base performance, showing customers our commitment to bring quality products and services to the market
- Develop worldwide communication strategy, product portfolio and pricing and prepare marketing and sales support material.
- Drive execution of business plan across multidisciplinary teams at different ASML and Customer sites.
- Interact regularly with customers on the value of the whole product. Solicit continuously for improvements in products and related extensions and additions.
- MsC in Engineering, Optics
- Extensive Marketing / Business education & experience.
- 5+years’ experience in Product Management with domain knowledge of semiconductor metrology business
- Practical Experience working in semiconductor manufacturing fabs with hands on experience with metrology systems
- Knowledge of semiconductor industry.
- Ability to work both independently and in team settings in high ambiguity environments.
- Demonstrated ability to perform in high-pressure environments.
- Extensive experience in multicultural environment, operating in Europe, US and Asia.
- Strong personality, team player, decisiveness, initiative.
- Excellent presentation, communication and inter-personal skills, ability to clearly communicate customer needs.
- Ability to influence without power (dealing with resistance), giving direction to multidisciplinary and multicultural individuals and teams.
- Strong customer focus and commitment to excellence.
- Business acumen (business development/ product business plans).
- Self-starter, goal oriented, high-level of professionalism.
- Strong stakeholder management.
- Solution minded, precise and practical.
- Appreciating a high tech, internationally oriented working environment.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
Context of the position
- Full time position based in the Netherlands.
- Member of a high performer product management team in ASML’s Applications Business Line
- Reports to Director YieldStar Product Management.
- International travel (30%).
- You will be working closely with Product Management of all business lines worldwide to orchestrate between platform and the hosted application products.
- Interfacing with Product Development and System Engineering on technical specifications and product implementation strategy.
- Interfacing with Sales and Customer support on selling, installing and supporting the product at customers.
- Interfacing with customers’ Lithography, Automation and Process Integration departments to define and roll out products and services worldwide.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML. Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application. We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You can apply for this job using below button “Apply for this job”.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.