30+ days ago - req16440
Manufacturing Business Analyst
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
If you think we at ASML are inventing the most difficult high tech systems on earth for manufacturing microchips and that's all we do? Well, there's more. Much more.
Daily, thousands of colleagues within operations are involved in producing new ASML machines for our customers in factories worldwide, delivering customer services to our customers, planning customer orders and managing our logistics.
As our business is expanding with new technologies and time to market is critical, we have to change many of our processes and systems in operations worldwide to fulfill our customer demands and to become fit for the future.
This change is industry challenging and you can be part of.
We are searching for a requirements engineer / business analyst to support projects that will realize the required change and with an excellent understanding of the key basics of good project execution. As our OSE (Operations Strategies & Excellence) department is a company example you are willing to invest in relationships and to share your knowledge and experiences within ASML.
The OSE department is responsible for all major structural improvements within Operations and for all interfaces towards the IT department.
The requirements engineer is the role who brings together business demand with solution supply. He or she brings together different opinions on a specific problem and is a strong workshop / meeting facilitator with business and IT stakeholders. Furthermore he or she has a strong analytical mindset and able to see the impact of requirements to business processes and IT solutions.
- Has an overall view of the Operations projects and initiatives within manufacturing and partner’s up with the program managers and business partner Manufacturing of OSE
- Act as a facilitator in process and requirements workshops / sessions
- Retrieve the right information concerning objectives, processes and requirements from stakeholders and users in a structured way
- Assure that all relevant content captured during workshop / sessions is correctly and completely processes in the appropriate documentation (business concepts, business process models, requirements)
- Analyze and steer on consequences, including conflicting objectives and requirements
- Be a cross sector interface: represent the project team and requirements engineering competence across ASML; share the concepts throughout the organization on all levels.
Bachelor or master degree in business administration or relevant technical area.
- 10 year knowledge of and experience with requirements elicitation and management or a general business analyst role
- 10 year knowledge of and experience with process analysis and design
- Project management expertise
- Knowledge of operations, more specifically Manufacturing, processes is a pre
- Experience with IT implementations and agile software development way of working is a pre
- Able to both bring people together and challenge their opinions
- The ability to recognize structural issues within the organization, functional interdependencies and cross-silo redundancies
- Exceptional communication and workshop facilitation skills, and the ability to communicate appropriately at all levels of the organization; this includes written and verbal communications as well as visualizations
- Team player able to work effectively at all levels of an organization with the ability to influence others to move toward consensus
- Proven experience in modelling business processes using a variety of tools and techniques
- Drive, enthusiasm and persistence, self-starting and motivating
- Good knowledge of Dutch and English language.
Context of the position
The holder of this position reports to the Group lead of the Means & Methods team of OSE. He/she has an important interface to the business partner of the sub portfolio he / she is active in. Next to this he or she interacts with the program manager and project manager of the initiative at hand. The position is also has internal interfaces within ASML.
Are you interested in this role? Please apply with your CV and cover letter!