30+ days ago - req16497
Manufacturing - Yieldstar First Line Support Engineer - Linkou
In a nutshell
How does it feel to work on the most advanced metrology system in the biggest semi-con company in the world, and you’re the one who knows about it the most?
Start as a First Line Support engineer to start your journey of deep diving into the technology of the product and panorama of the company behind the veil.
• Delivers technical support for the production and installationprocess
• Prevents technical disturbances from repeating.
• Participates in projects
• Scope of product: System (competence)
Functional competencies and skills
• Able to work according standard work procedures and standard work package independently.
• Able to solve technical issues according to specifications and quality standards to secure no delivery delay (output vs. plan) within competence.
• Responsible for quickly resolution of technical disturbance in the factory or escalate to ME Production Engineers.
• Responsible for contributing in optimizing processes within own competence.
• Able to advise across departments on potential direction of solution/ improvement within competence.
• Able to feed the continuous improvement process by identifying structural issues and initiating and executing projects
• Able to improve FLS way of working
• Able to use developed skills and technical concepts to find optimal solutions for specific problems in an innovative and creative way
• Able to prevent technical disturbances from repeating by implementing learning from previous platform issues and enforcing R4V (Release for Volume) according PGP
• Becomes responsible for introducing Volume way of working during (pre) Pilot production
• Able to use own developed skills (experience on the job) to find optimal solution for specific problems and resolve them.
• Has in depth technical knowledge of competence, in other words: knows the effects of deviations within sub system/module on performance of that sub system/ module.
• Able to develop training program to train and coach competence colleagues in their expertise.
• Able to explain and present technical matters within competence group and towards the key interfaces.
• Convinces, explains, presents and gets buy-in on technical matters on the basis of rational often technical arguments.
• Trains, assists and coaches junior colleagues in:
- problem solving and diagnostics
- new products and processes
- technical knowledge
- team work
• Trains colleagues of Test/ TPG/ SIE to improve their problem solving capabilities.
• Acts as an Operational Coordinator for junior PE FLS.
Engineeringbachelor or above related
1-3 years semi-con or OEM experience
• Good at English speaking and writing(TOEIC 703↑).
• Proactive, eager to learn and share.
• Possess Lean/Kaizen mindset.
• Willing and flexible to take ownership.
• Attentive to detail and logical reasoning.
• Open-minded, high potential to fulfill department growth.
Context of the position
FLS team is a group of firefighters in the factory who is incharge of solving all the emergent technical issues of our machines in theshortest time and technical consultants who provides knowledge transfer andcorrect technical judgement to the production line.
You will be facing the challenge from time pressure, knowledgeshortage and issues you have never seen before. But don’t worry!! As long asyou’re willing to learn, you will have much more sense of accomplishment!!
Yieldstar is fast-improving product of ASML. It has editionrevision almost every year. Since our full system and metrology module aredesigned in the Netherlands and the USA, we’re required to do NPI project inboth location very frequently.
FLS is a very technical team that requires a lot of independentlearning. However, besides the technical training material we can provide,the company also provides a plenty of management and project related trainingfor everyone to take.