30+ days ago - req16486
Super-Generalist Engineer, Startup Central (SH/TJ/GZ)
In a nutshell
Super generalist engineer
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Provide support to internal and external customers by solving escalated problems and providing information to ensure the optimum machine performance criteria are met in the field.
The CS organization is responsible for the installation, qualification, repair and maintenance of the ASML systems at customer site located The central team organization is responsible for providing higher level technical analysis and solution to the escalated issues from site generalist team, and also provide manpower support if site team needed.
Startup site central team leader and manager
internal: CS generalist team, Application team, GSC/IE, Account team, Marketing, Logistics, etc.
external: Startup customers
· Develop and implement solutions for technical problems escalated from 1st line team or by customer
· Deliver technical solution to improve system performance upon internal and external request
· On-site support when needed, e.g. hands-on actions
· Communicate with customer and convince them by giving technical explanation
· Handle escalation to GSC/DE for difficult problem
· Conduct training and/or knowledge-transfer to 1st line engineers and customer as required
· Provide feedback to factory for machine problem that may cause severe impact
· Provide support to Account team with technical expertise
· Proficient in English written and oral communication with all affected parties. Prepare and make presentations as required.
· Require >2yrs experience on servicing TWINSCAN with good hands-on skills
· Required training level:
· Twinscan L2,L3 training
· L4,WET,NXT training preferred
· Being resourceful and passionate when encountering machine problem, able to narrow down issue by analyzing given facts.
· Capable to write systematic technical report, with clear line of thinking and expression in a logical way
· Good interpersonal skills to communicate with internal/external counterpart in proper way
· Flexible attitude to off hour support, travel and overtime work