30+ days ago - req16527
Fabteam shift engineer specialized in NXT2050
In a nutshell
Electrical engineering, Mechanical engineering, Mechatronics
* Determines the "what" to be achieved and monitor the problem solving. Work within global contexts.
* Sphere of influence in broad products / functionalities, operating with influence on organization, region level and program
* Contributes, explanators, advises or supports impact
Team and customer interaction:
* Takes leading role in team. Daily interaction with customer.
* Interfaces often with customer's senior engineering and line-manager level.
* Is occasionally involved in account team.
Works in shifts/mostly located both at customer and in ASML.
Mechanics or Electronics
Specific technical capability
* Is technically skilled at a high level (L3). Is growing knowledge for 1 and 2 modules. For generalist a higher level of technical skills is applicable (L4).
* Knows almost complete product functionality of the main modules/sub-modules. Integrates multiple interrelated activities within the profession/work area with activities in other departments/work areas.
* Operates in Long Down Trouble Shooting Teams and acts as machine father
* Contributes to planning and procedures at function level.
* Compiles the solution from a number of partial solutions. In more complex problem situations, the CSE3 analyzes and suggests possible solutions.
Professional interaction in customer environment
* Advises users of appropriate actions to correct malfunctions, makes recommendations for changes in user procedures.Ensures the transfer of know-how.
* Has high technical impact to the customer.
Initiates and supports in escalations
* Has routine interaction with Customer Support Escalation process. Can take up role as an Escalation Team member.
Achieve great results
* Initiative Takes ownership for solving issues and ensures escalations take place
* Planning & Prioritizing Is capable of resolving almost all of the issues without assistance & is highly independent in a shift position. Is capable of integrating required resources/team up to resolving 90% of issues.
Shape the future
* Understands the needs of the customer. Drives internal changes according to these needs.
Motivate others and cooperate
* Team work Works unsupervised and does project work, tracks equipment performance and prepares technical reports.
* Sharing Knowledge Documents knowledge systematically and in an accessible way. Takes initiative and ownership to increase skill and knowledge level in team. Is capable of mentoring a new hire engineer & helps integrate from a technical and procedural perspective. Acts as a technical team leader
Leverage own strength
* Is a proactive team member within own functional area