30+ days ago - req16572
HR - HR Business Partner - Tainan
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
The job providesopportunities of learning and growth like, working with experienced HRprofessionals globally through diverse HR projects by using virtual tools orthrough business trips to Headquarter or to offices where ASML footprints. Inthis job, the company values, Challenge, Care and Collaborate areself-explained and demonstrated.
The missions of the role are to enhance the people capabilities of DUV line with focuses on, People Engagement, Talent Development, Performance Management, Shape & Diver on employee behavior changes and lead to facilitate company Culture and Value deployment in the DUV. Meanwhile, serves as a change agent of increasing human capitals and a sounding board of potential people risks.
* Responsible for tactical and operational and partially strategic HRM
* Focus is primarily on direct manager or departmental group leaders.
* Independent in advising the department manager and his staffs on HR topics
* Own department’s people agenda with coordination of other CS HRBPs
* Collect signals (e.g. feedback from managers and employees) and suggests improvements and implements these in business responsibility
* Lead and coordinate HR operations within department
* Practice the importance of HRM in the business
* Makes improvements in HR tools & processes
* In addition to HR Line in country / region. Coordinating HR expertise team is part of responsibilities (C&B, Recruitment, People Development and Processes).
* Bachelor in Business Administration or Psychology
* Master degree is a plus
HR experience history (preferred) :
*Full HR functions: 3 years
*HRBP: 5 years
*Multiple HR expertise (all together): 7 years
*Good command of English
*Familiar MS windows applications, master Excel pivot is a plus
*Creative thinking & Open minded
*Optimistic & Teamwork oriented
*Be able to get hands dirty on operations while also be able to demonstrate strategic views on HRBP operations
Context of the position
The position reports into CS HRBP lead, TWN & SGP while frequent liaisons with DUV HRBP at Veldhoven for production specific HR related agenda or practices.