30+ days ago - req16770
Configuration Status Accounting Business Manager
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
Logistics & supply chain management
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
Other job categories, Logistics & supply chain management
Fast market introduction of ASML’s newest technologies requires state of the art teamwork by all disciplines. Smooth implementation of new and changed hardware and software, introduced on a daily basis, is crucial for our business. This requires an effective and efficient process, coordinating the change requests through the product life cycle and securing the efficiency and profitability of ASML’s business. Our ‘product change process’ is currently being improved and rolled out in phases, thereby also changing aspects of the ASML organization.
Are you an all-round team player that likes to combine conducting root cause analysis and driving structural business solutions? Do you like to focus on end-to-end business process improvements and are you looking for a new challenge? Do you understand the impact and implications of improving business processes and are you able to involve others to join the change? Then this could be your next job!
- Enable configuration status accounting (CSA) and interface processes.
- Ensure continuity of configuration status accounting throughout the NPI process and implementation of new business processes and ERP system.
- Drive projectsand operation to improve overall configuration status accounting performance and process adherence.
- Enables configuration status accounting (CSA) and interface processes
- Define CSA and configuration registration processes
- Define roadmaps and scope for CSA and configuration registration (CR) processes and manages open issues
- Document and Maintain the Configuration Management requirements based on those processes
- Securing the business requirements in the new enterprise solution program
- Ensure continuity of CR throughout the NPI process and implementation of new business processes and ERP system
- Ensure a CR reporting baseline is available
- Manage and execute reporting based on a review of configuration registration reports
- Enable business interfaces to verify the results, discuss performance follow-up on defined improvement and correction actions
- Review cross-sectoral issues that cannot be solved by the department and assign the actions to the right department and owner
- Review the improvement actions that cannot be solved by the department and initiate improvement actions at the CM board if needed
- Drive projects to improve overall configuration registration performance and process adherence:
- Define, initiate, manage and executeprojects to improve overall configuration status accounting performance and process adherence
- Align project requirements and impact with other projects and programs
- Drive operation to ensure overall configuration status accounting performance and process adherence:
- Safeguard the scope, quality and timings of the CSA reporting.
- Set a standardized process: Drive and optimize the CSA process to gain a more fine-grained understanding of deviation and verifications issues between the baseline and instance configurations
Bachelor degreein Industrial / Logistics / Engineering or technical business administration.
- 2+ years in a technical environment
- Experience with business change management in complex organizations
- Stakeholder management skills on all levels
- Knowledge of Configuration Management theory, preferably CM certified
- Experience with PLM and ERP systems in the area of Configuration and Change Management, Engineering, Production and/or Materials Management.
- Excellent communication and listening skills
- Self-assured, capable of convincing people, also when it concerns specialized content experts
- Excellent interpersonal skills, able towork pleasantly with people with differing backgrounds and in different departmental and geographical cultures, at various hierarchical levels
- Strong analytic capability and a pro-active initiating attitude
- Change management competencies
- Drive to get results in place
- Ability to plan and set priorities.
Context of the position
The Configuration Management team manages global configuration information, enabling ASML to achieve excellent delivery performance at minimum cost. It creates and controls machine configurations and related master data for ASML's Development & Engineering, Supply Chain Management, Manufacturing and Customer Services departments.