22 days ago - req16765
CS - DUV Customer Support Engineer - Hsinchu
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other technical job categories
Within ASML the sector Customer Support (CS) is responsible for the maintenance, repair and continuous improvement of ASML systems at customer locations.
One of the departments in this sector is CS HVM. CS HVM team takes care of ASML machines service actions at customer’s volume production fabs and close cooperation with internal sectors to support ASML growing.
- The Customer Support Organization is responsible for the option, upgrade, installation, qualification, repair and maintenance of ASML systems at the customer site and is responsible for the necessary transfer of know-how to colleagues and customers.
- The Customer Support Engineer (CSE), an ambassador for ASML, must be the first line of support for the repair and maintenance of the ASML Systems.
- The CSE will interface with the customers, peers, local 2nd line support and staff management to assure timely and accurate support.
- The CSE must be able to clearly communicate between key stakeholders of technical, organizational and operational stakeholders in relation to driving availability to their specific customer.
- Analyzes, diagnoses, and troubleshoots equipment problems via telephone or at customer site.
- Performs installation, repair, retrofits, upgrades and preventive maintenance on equipment installed at customer sites.
- Provides assistance, guidance, leadership, and technical assistance to junior or less experienced field service engineers; may serve as site leader for customer.
- Maintains and manages an assigned installation equipment base. This includes providing primary support, forecasting, conducting customer support meetings, and ensuring regular communication with the customer.
- Assists customers in the receipt, installation, and testing of company equipment.
- Conducts equipment troubleshooting, analysis, and debugging in support of installation or operating activities.
- Provides service education to customer’s service and operations staff.
- Ensures that parts are available and as specified for service requirements.
- Maintains appropriate tools are on hand and as required.
- Travels as required for the purposes of performing service activities at customer sites or backfilling for other Field Service Engineers.
- Completes service, expense reports, and other administrative responsibilities in accordance with procedures and with supervisor’s approval.
- Uses company technical documentation and provides feedback for improvement.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
BS/MS major in Mechanical, Electrical/ Electro-optical, Controlling Engineering, Physics or other related fields
- Fab experience in the Lithography area will be a plus
- Experience or knowledge of semiconductor manufacturing process is preferred
- Good communication skills and speak English fluently.
- Is a strong team player, supporting & analytical skill and good working habits
- Strong logical thinking, problem solving skills, attention to details and a quality mindset.
- Proactive attitude and open mindset towards improvement, learning and growth.
- Able to withstand high stress and work independently during escalations.
- Good flexibility and strong ownership.
Context of the position
At customer sites / office