10 days ago - req16838
Senior Business Controller Corporate Real Estate
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
We are hiring a Senior Business Controller with Director potential who will contribute to our further growth ambitions in the next decade.
Are you enthusiastic about enabling effective business decision making and cross-sector execution of project, program and portfolio management?
As CRE Senior Business Controller you act as a strong business partner on several levels by managing and deploying worldwide operational measures and processes within the corporate real estate sector of ASML. You will provide transparent information to enable effective decision making in achieving our strategic objectives.
- Partner with and drive the business to achieve their short term and long term objectives with an opex spend of around 0.4 bn Euro and capex spend of around 0.4 bn Euro;
- Drive optimization and improvement of processes, standardization of worldwide reporting and insight-driven analyses to satisfy the need for management information;
- Drive the business review cycle;
- Participate in business improvement projects and validate the business cases;
- Identify (business and financial) risks and opportunities;
- Execute ad hoc analysis and reporting;
- Drive the monthly, yearly and long term Financial Planning processes for the CRE.
The main interfaces of the Senior Business Controller CRE are the VP of the CRE and his direct reports, regions across the globe, other Business Controllers and the Supporting Accounting and Reporting group.
- Undergraduate degree in Business and Economics or equivalent
- Master's in Business Administration or equivalent
- A recognized professional controller qualification (i.e. RC) or accountancy qualification (i.e. RA) is a plus
- Fluent in English
- At least 10 years in Finance roles, including at least 5 years in Business Control, in mid- to large-size international industrial companies, preferably in complex technology businesses.
- Track record in finance control and business control at business unit, divisional or group level. Familiar with budget processes; direct involvement in providing financial analytical and risk assessment support in large scale projects.
- Global Corporate Real Estate asset and facility management experience is preferred.
- Team worker
- Self-driven and ambitious
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to relate to other people, balancing firmness and cooperation
- Problem solving aptitude
- Excellent modelling capabilities (conceptualize issue and translate in Excel etc.)
- Skilled in use of MS Office tools
Context of the position
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
You will be supported by the Financial Control Fixed Assets team and factory and customer support business controllers for the local industrial sites worldwide. Your position has high visibility within and outside the Finance organization.
The CRE Business Control team consists of an experienced Business Controller and a Senior Business Controller leading it, and reports to the Senior Director Finance Operations.
The ASML Finance Mission Statement is: add value to ASML by supporting our company’s business and driving financial performance on a world class level. To achieve this, we will:
- Act as a recognized business partner by supporting decisions on all levels by guiding on and deploying of cross sector, operational measures and processes;
- Protect the business by securing corporate governance, integrity and risk mitigation;
- Realize cost effective transactional and financial processes on a global scale;
- Maintain a learning environment where people can grow and challenge each other with high commitment, the right flexibility and continuous improvement in mind.
Interested in this position? Please apply with cv and cover letter.