8 days ago - req16837
Sr Project Lead Training - Customer Support EUV Installs and Relocation
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
The Customer Support (CS) sector ensures that in the field at customer sites, installation, de-installation, upgrades and maintenance of EUV systems is executed to meet both customer's and ASML'sobjectives. CS EUV Installs and Relocation (I&R) department located in Veldhoven HQ us dedicated to support the regions with planning, structural improvements, operational support and training/knowledge management. With more than 500 ASML engineers working on the installation and relocations of EUV systems worldwide, the training of field engineers (new hires, skill upgrade, new product introduction) and skills management of the workforce is crucial for the success of ASML’s operations.
As Senior Project Leader Training, you are responsible for identifying, initiating and executing training roadmaps for CS EUV I&R engineers in field, in direct collaboration with demand (group leads) owners and supply (Global Training Centre, EUV Factory, D&E) providers. The job requires combination of training operations (demand, supply, reporting) as well as structural improvement projects (One Skill EF-CS Installs, B3 reduction, Harmonized roles CS WW).
In the role as Senior Project Lead Training, you will have the following responsibilities:
- To set-up, implement and maintain training program for new hires at EUV Install & Relo: engineers, coordinators, Project Leads and related roles in CS EUV Install & Relo area;
- To support CS Field operation teams’ skill improvement to ensure site self-sufficient EUV Installs and local solving power;
- To partner with the local Group Leads to identify engineers’ knowledge gap and together create proposal for training roadmaps, local Knowledge Trainers, mentor-mentee activities;
- To be the voice in Veldhoven for the regional EUV Install teams to prepare and arrange trainings in coordination with EF, D&E, Training Centers, HR;
- To own and drive engineers’ skill and knowledge growth to meet agreed Install teams blueprint capability and improvements by deploying and maintaining the Skill Matrix Tool;
- To coordinate with the regions to prepare 6 quarters EUV Install training forecast, in-line with the latest agreed Business Line capability, to secure required slots toward training departments;
- To collect and evaluate training feedbacks to training department to improve training quality;
Bachelor's or Master's degree in a technical field (Mechanical Engineering, Mechatronics, Electronics, (Applied) Physics or comparable) or Business Administration with technical affinity.
- Experience with hiring, training and maintaining skill levels for a group/team (Group Lead or Team Lead roles)
- Overall 8 years of experience in a complex, international environment, but at least 5 years’ relevant work experience in operations (Manufacturing, Customer Support, Supply Chain) having close contact with factory as well as field
- Experience in running at least 1-2 projects as a Project Lead involving multiple stakeholders and concrete deliverables
- Structured way of working and a problem solving mindset
- Able to network and influence without power to convince, inspire and motivate people in achieving results
- Ability to have patience, understanding how to work in a multi-cultural environment and have stress resistance
- Proficient English language skills, both verbal and written.
You will be part of the CS EUV Installs & Relo Program team and will report to the Program Manager CS EUV Installs & Relo
Travel: Max 25% (short trips during the year).