15 days ago - req16969
Business Controller DUV R&D
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Do you want to be part of progress? To work in a dynamic international environment? In the ASML Finance department we are responsible for all financial, economic and fiscal affairs. If you want to be part of a high performing team with a focus on enabling success of the ASML business and driving structural improvements, we invite you to read the job description below and let us know if you are the person we are looking for.
As Business Controller BL DUV – Installed Base & Services (IB&S) and Options Program you act as a strong business partner within the DUV Program. You add value by providing business information to the DUV Program organization that enables the program in managing their resources, to deliver our products in time and within financial constraints. You drive actions to realize targets and optimize results within the triple constraint, and support/facilitate in managing the financial risks and opportunities.
You are responsible for providing meaningful business information to the Business Line DUV, while driving the business to support decision making and realizing BL DUV program deliverables in time and within financial constraints (support of triple constraint management including resource management).
- Driving the financial business planning / forecasting process, assessment of financial performance of the product within the program by reviewing and analysing actual costs and investments, supporting and facilitating in managing financial risks and opportunities.
- Responsible for construction of financial business cases for to be developed services and options
- Challenging financial business cases in the change board (engineering changes) and drive the implementation strategy of changes
- Pro-actively initiating and driving actions within the program to optimize results and mitigate risks in the product generation process (PGP), amongst others by representing Finance in the DUV Program management team meetings and IB&S and Options cross sector product teams
- Driving headcount and farm out processes
- Collecting and transferring Program business information needs into effective reports
- Coaching/guiding the project organization on financial topics related to project management
- Driving efficiency and improvement initiatives for the Business Lines.
Master’s degree in Business Economics
- Minimum of 5 years of work experience in a business control environment.
- Preferably experience in (high) tech environment, in particular product/service development, and proven track record of quickly understanding complex content.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills, being able to influence without hierarchical power, and creative in managing a large and diverse range of stakeholders;
- Maintain personal effectiveness and people focus under pressure, high speed of change and uncertainty;
- Ability to guide and advise at all organizational levels to effect sustainable change and improving the process maturity level of the organization;
- Team player, enjoys working in multidisciplinary and multicultural teams with the ability to work independently;
- Ownership of quality and strong awareness of customer impact.
Context of the position
The Business Controller BL DUV – Installed Base & Services and Options Program reports to the Senior Director Business Control BL DUV.
Interested in this position? Please apply with cv and cover letter.