13 days ago - req16909
Operations Process Manager - Customer Support EUV
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Customer Support (CS) EUV operational management is required to shift from re-active to pro-active and secure the cost effective execution of the 2020 and beyond NXE service business execution.
How do we get there? What are the most important improvements which Customer Support must organize for and manage, to achieve effective and efficient (high volume) NXE maintenance operation? How can we, most effectively, execute the improvement projects that make up our roadmap to operational excellence across multiple sites worldwide (line) and several functional clusters (project)?
If you are triggered by these questions, would like to set your footprint on this topic and would love to apply your project management skill in a dynamic, operational environment, this position might be the next challenge for you.
The Process Manager is responsible for executing operational projects as defined in the CS operations roadmap by:
- Taking ownership of each project from planning (scope, resources, and timeline) to project acceptance and hand-over and completion;
- Driving project execution by tracking project status, milestones, risks and progress. Hold regular project meetings to track deliveries and mitigate risks;
- Managing your team incl. the team spirit, focus, drive and motivation;
- Reporting on project status and progress in dedicated review meetings.
Specifically, we have an immediate need to drive the definition of the organizational strategy of our future products (EXE5000). This consists of
- Definition ofthe required service organization into a organizational blueprint and ensuring that a plan is in place to reach the end state through different phase of the product (install and integration to regular install).
- Definition of the required training to ensure the teams possess the required skills to service future systems
- Ensuring the organisation matches the financial budget.
This requires a great deal of stakeholder management with different layers in the organization, strategic mindset and the ability to see the bigger picture.
Master’s or Bachelor's degree in a technical area or business administration with equivalent experience.
- Proven experience in Project Management and Project Management Methodology;
- Proven experience with (complex) stakeholder management;
- At least 5 years of operational experience in a global operation;
- Experience with Operational Excellence and LEAN philosophy;
- Preferred: Knowledge of the CS ASML organization and ASML products.
- Change management skills;
- Able to provide a clear vision, achievable goals and priorities in the execution of your project;
- Capable of influencing people without formal authority, also at management levels;
- Cultural awareness and the ability to work with different cultures.
- Excellent communication skills (English, both verbal and written);
Context of the position
The holder of this position reports to the Manager of CS EUV Operations design.
Position will include occasional traveling (~ 15%) to worldwide CS local teams in US and Asia.
Please apply with a recent CV in English as well as a customized motivation letter. We would like to hear from you what skills would make you the best candidate for this role and our future colleague.