8 days ago - req17031
Repair Center Development engineer
In a nutshell
Are you looking for new job within ASML ? We’ve started local repair project within ASML since 2017 year. Since the beginning of 2019 year, the name of project has been changed as local repair center under CS HVM segment.
The purpose of our repair center is making new business for part repair to regain our market share for billable part business. We’ve already secured part repair competency with good quality for 22 parts. Afterward, we’re going to expand the number of parts to be repaired and our job scope.Furthermore, we’re working with DnE and CS closely. It’s a great opportunity for professional development and personal growth. We are looking for a Development Engineer within Repair center for developing part qualification tester and repair methods. Are you in for developing you personal skills by being pro-active and inquisitive? If so, this job could be the perfect next step in your career.
As a Development Engineer within Repair center, you will be working with several outsourcing parties, ASML development team and repair engineer. You’re responsible for development of part qualification tester as architect. In addition to that, you’re responsible for all technical alignment with DnE to develop the part repair method / tooling and improve the quality of part repair.
- Develop part repair method / tooling / process
- Develop part qualification tester / qualification process in cooperation with DnE and outsourcing party
- Create repair work instruction and operating manual for tester
- Align / collaborate with DnE on all the technical things
- Find / manage the outsourcing of development activities
- Improve the quality of part repair closely working with repair engineer
- Improve the repair cycle time closely working with repair engineer
Bachelor or Master Technical University graduate in Electrical Technology, Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, etc.
At least 3 years ASML experience in CS support department for high tech products (i.e. Twin, NXT, NXE)
Or, At least 2 years of hands-on experience in electronic / electrical / mechanical design / system architect
- Capable of dealing with a broad range of technical subjects
- Part /test tooling design and develop competency
- Strong technical leadership in part repair and testing to improve the quality
- Good verbal and written language skills in English
- Focused on quality, continuous improvement
- Highly motivated team player with good social and communication skills