16 days ago - req17068
Team Leader EUV Manufacturing - System Qualification
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
ASML is looking to hire a Team Leader for EUV Manufacturing - System Qualification!
Do you enjoy leading a team of test engineers that drive the output of the EUV factory and are you able to inspire people? Do you see the big picture without missing the important details and are you pro-active in driving continuous improvement? Then this job could be the right next step in your career!
- To realize a “World Class” effective and efficient implementation and execution of the manufacturing process with high quality standards and short cycle times driven by continuously improving ASML’s processes and products;
- To ensure ‘release for volume’ of a highly critical, but not yet mature product.
- Management: Manages and coaches a team of test engineers. Controls and drives system progress and planning, sets priorities, delegates tasks, solves problems, manages skills, and contributes to a productive working climate;
- Output: Realizes the planned output of all deliverables of production, conform plan (is responsible for detailed production planning and supervises progress within quality, delivery time and cost objectives);
- Planning: Is responsible for detailed production planning and supervises progress within quality, delivery time and cost objectives;
- Indicates, initiates and drives actions to improve production processes and/or the products;
- Takes part in project activities related to the introduction of new products in production;
- Ensures proper execution of HRM policies and procedures.
Higher Vocational level (HBO) in a related technical area.
- Experience in production management;
- Experience in a complex working environment;
- Experience in improvement projects.
- Strong personality;
- Team builder with good social skills and service orientation;
- Flexible, goal-oriented and initiative;
- Analytical, structured, persistent in acting on available information;
- Able to deal with stressful situations;
- Change management;
- Flexible / willing to work in shifts.
Context of the position
The EUV factory is responsible for the production and installation of EUV wafer scanners and sources. The department EF MF System Qualification is responsible for the qualification of the scanner and the source.
The holder of this position reports to the Manager System Qualification and functionally manages a production team. You operationally manage and involve production engineers, First Line Support (FLS) and development representatives.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
More information on what ASML does, and stands for - can be found via our Website and YouTube channel
If you apply to this position - please include a recent and complete CV, a letter of motivation and preferably a portfolio in which you showcase relevant work done.