9 days ago - req17103
CS Accounting team leader
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
- Ensures the integrity of accounting information byrecording, verifying, consolidating, and entering transactions for servicebusiness of all Asia countries.
- Control the compliance with processes & standards (US GAAP, IFRS, Sarbanes Oxley, FNS, Tax regulation, ASML internal policy and guidance)
- Enjoys leading team members to make better works and holding them accountable for execution
- Responsible for leading CS Accounting services as revenueand cost accounting, invoicing, managerial P&L analysis and ICYtransaction management for all Asia countries.
- Manage and coordinate Accounting financial close process:work closely with the country finance team in order to ensure thecompliance with Corporate’s deadlines, process and controls.
- Have the ability to build strong and open workingrelationships characterized by mutual respect between manager, peers andteam members within the organization.He/she will is skilled in influencing people without power orhierarchical relationships.
- Handles complex escalations of unresolved issuessurfaced by team members or stakeholders.
- Drive and support process automation and improvement initiatives.
- Closely collaborate with Business team, other financeteam, Legal, Tax and Order management desk in all Asia countries.
- Prioritize team activities and ensure actions arecarried out timely.
- Global support and collaboration with CS financialcontrol in Asia and VHV
- Familiarize with the RITM finance values. Support theexecution workstreams (RITM : Respect, Integrity, Trust, Make each othergrow)
Main Responsibilities :
- Execute month-end closing, record transactions, compileand analyze data, and report their findings to management and collaboratewith business stakeholders for service business of all Asia customers(Korea, China, Japan, Taiwan, Singapore, Malaysia)
- Develops and leads a team to efficiently handle the E2Eprocesses and directs team members to achieve assignments usingestablished guidelines, procedures, and policies.
- Co-drive and support global priorities and team priorities (projects and automations process).
- Bachelor’s Degree or above (Preferred Accounting orBusiness administration or relevant major)
- AICPA or KICPA is preferred
Minimum 12+ years related Accounting or Finance or equivalent experiences
- Wide knowledge on US & Korea GAAP & IFRS
- People management skill & Supervisory Skills
- Good social and communication skill
- Proficient in Englishspeaking and writing
- Strong ownership with high accuracy
- Bilanguage in good speaking and writing (PreferredChinese or Japanese)
- Open for cultural differences. Multi-disciplinary andmulti-cultural understanding
- Good teamwork
- Precision / attention to details
- Commitment and flexibility
- Professional and ambitious attitude
- Proactive / hands-on attitude