30+ days ago - req17114
Team Lead of China NPR Procurement
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Jobholder supports the NPR Procurement activities for ASML China / Hong Kong, with high integrity. The main focus is to achieve rapid business growth and commercial goals that are aligned within ASML HQ Sourcing organization and ASML key stakeholders worldwide. NPR stands for non-product-related scope.
There will be a great opportunity for Jobholder to lead NPR China (2-3 FTE) after he or sheproves leadership and performance during onboarding period. The responsibility will be in wide range, across all the global and local categories (e.g. professional services, facility management, design outsourcing, travel, logistics, IT, etc.) and to some extent in Product Related scope as well. He or she represents the NPR organization and helps assuring the realization of strategic, tactical and operational goals from the procurement category management. Also, well connection to both local and global stakeholders (including senior stakeholders up to Senior VP level) is essential to drive clear demand requirements and achieve common goals.
Enhancement of NPR China Procurement performance in various supply markets, over 14 offices / warehouses in 14 cities in China / Hong Kong.
1. Drive the realization of strategic, tactical and operational NPR goals in the fast growing Semiconductor market in China
2. Make sure the local practices with compliance to ASML NPR Policy and Anti-Bribery Corruption program.
3. Achieve the agreed NPR Dashboard (KPI) with full personal commitment (Potentially Responsible for NPR China team overall performance, including taking escalations from team members and business stakeholders, deploy NPR Policy and Procurement Processes, drive future direction of NPR China, etc.)
Category Management / Supplier Relationship Management
1. Build up strategy for local spend (mainly Facility Management) to align 3-5 years direction with stakeholders
2. Execute strategies of global spend (Logistics / IT / Installation Service, etc.) and share market intelligence / lesson learnt to reinforce strategy formulation continuously.
3. Safeguard supplier boarding process and build long term relationships with suppliers by using supplier management framework (QBR, Account Plan, etc.)
4. Analyze & map timely balance between supplier capacity and market dynamics
5. Manage procurement processes and drive for continuous improvements (savings, contract coverage, and buying channels, etc.) with adaption of Supplier Rating methodology (QLTCS) to allocate business fairly
1. Interface with local business stakeholders involve in both global and local spends, as well as other supporting functions like Finance and Legal.
2. Hold both regional and global roles to connect to Asia Regional Head, NPR Global Sr. Management and China Manage Team
3. Buddy with NPR Peers in Asia, US, NL
Improvement Roadmap to upgrade NPR China into next phase
1. Actively participate Global Improvement Roadmap Projects
2. Offer good initiatives on both global and local spends
You have a Bachelor or Master-degree in a relevant area (e.g. Business Management, Economics, Supply Chain Management, combined with Procurement related courses)
1. At least 10 years of work experience in a professional, global, complex matrix, and multi-cultural environment.
2. Proven competence to successfully manage a team, connect to high level, align with stakeholders, lead complex sourcing projects, and conduct high value RFx.
3. Efficient, structured, result oriented, and good at priorities setting with value added deliverables
4. NPR Procurement Expertise to understand China supply markets well
5. Familiar with SAP/Ariba ERP System facilitates you to phase in quickly
6. Well change management to cope with dynamics of business and organization growing
7. Leadership to show leading his or her own team and also influence without power
8. Chinese and English language skills are excellent. 3rd foreign language is a plus.