16 days ago - req17240
Quality Engineer for ASML Motion
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Mechatronics, Mechanical engineering, Other technical job categories
Make the future now. Contribute in creating complex linear actuators in the dynamic, high-tech development and production environment of Motion, the ASML department which is located in Oirschot.
The TF Motion Quality Engineer analyzes, coordinates and solves quality related issues by working in multidisciplinary teams during production and development of linear motors.
By doing this you will help in the continues improvement of the production and development of linear motors for all ASML platforms and help to develop TF Motion as linear motor competence center.
- Analyze, coordinate and solve quality related issues within the production;
- Analyze manufacturing processes on capabilities with the aid of quality tools like capability studies and process control tools;
- Performs failure analysis on quality complaints and nonconforming products and processes;
- Participates in Continuous Improvement Teams;
- Support and participate in the NPI process and the competence center;
- Executes improvement projects in manufacturing;
- Direct support to suppliers in case of production stagnation due to supplier-Q issues.
Bachelor or Master graduate in:
Vocational education with approximately 5 years of (extensive) working experience can also suffice.
- General Q-methods / -techniques;
- Familiar with various aspects of the product realization process;
- Minimum 5 years working experience in a production environment;
- Administrative experience with common MS Office tools.
- Dutch speaking;
- Has drive to improve and can convince others if necessary;
- Analytical skills, asks questions to find cause behind the cause;
- Able to change priorities when necessary; keep long term view in mind;
- Problem solving capabilities and can summarizing issues to the key message;
- Communicator / networker to be informed well and knows to find relevant information;
- Is able to lead operational meetings with different disciplines;
- Knows what has to be done; determines easy major <> minor issues;
- Team player, shares his knowledge in the team and contributes to long term quality development;
- Preferable working knowledge with systems as SAP; AIR.
Context of the position
Due to the context of the smaller organization of ASML Motion and the Dutch language spoken here we are looking for specialists that bring knowledge of the Dutch language and can speak it.
ASML Motion (former Wijdeven Motion) produces complex linear motors as part of the Twinscan factory. The quality team is responsible for the incoming quality control, in process control of critical process steps and quality engineering in production and is contributing to the PGP (Product Generation Proces) / NPI (New Product Introduction) of linear motors as part of the competence center ‘linear motors”. The QE reports to the TF Motion Quality Manager.
Please use your motivational letter to write about why you find your experience matching with this position.