Coating Process Engineer
In a nutshell
Job ID: 1738
Coating Process Engineer
Your working environmentIn our high-tech small production runs, single part and prototype production, you will support us in the high-precision manufacture of optical components, assemblies and systems made of glass, glass ceramics and ceramics.
- Process responsibility for coating ceramic materials, which includes providing technological support in the plants
- Managing and supervising process modifications and optimizations
- Applying statistical process controls (SPC) and managing a continuous improvement process (CIP).
- Managing projects to reduce manufacturing costs in series production processes (includes reducing reworking and scrap costs)
- Supervision and technological support of takeover projects from the process and product development departments
- Implementing process-accompanying tests including the corresponding evaluations
- Creating specifications as well as providing support in procurement, commissioning and maintaining production facilities
- Preparing work instructions and instruction documents, which includes training our manufacturing staff
- Design, improvement and accompanying introduction of new designs within manufacturing (e.g. tooling, peripherals)
- Successfully passed engineering or science degree (master/German diploma)
- Experience in the coating technologies sector as well as handling coating systems and vacuum technology
- Good command of English
- Fluent German is a MUST!
- Experience in dealing with in-process measuring and inspection methods
- Independent, structured way of working
- Very good analytical and communication skills
Further information*Diversity and inclusion
ASML is an Equal Opportunity Employer that values and respects the importance of a diverse and inclusive workforce. It is the policy of the company to recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, or gender identity. We recognize that diversity and inclusion is a driving force in the success of our company.
What we offer you:
- A job with a promising future in Berlin Neukölln
- Your daily working hours can be organized on a flexible basis
- We reward performance with an attractive remuneration (including Christmas and holiday bonuses as well as variable remuneration components)
- A varied and innovative working environment in a strong team
- Together we can realize your professional plans for the future and offer you specific opportunities for advanced training and development
- Flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes that encourage independent work
- The opportunity to convert variable remuneration components into additional days off
- We promote team spirit through regular company events
- Extensive health and sports offers (e.g. subsidy for sports activities, health days, company doctor, free vaccinations, etc.)
- Travel allowance for BVG company ticket or bicycle
- We will reward your recommendations through our "Employees recruiting employees" program.
- Reimbursement of moving expenses for you and your family
- Access to organized childcare and vacation care
- A variety of attractive discounts
Are you interested? - Then apply now using our online application form, stating your expected salary as well as your earliest joining date.