12 days ago - req17346
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Chandler - AZ, US
Other job categories
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler Arizona, San Jose and San Diego California, Wilton Connecticut, and Hillsboro Oregon.
This exciting, newly created HR Generalist position, will partner with HR and the business to drive business results across the US-area Support Functions (SF) organization as well as support the Expertise Manager for Employee Relations (ER) and Compliance initiatives.This position can be based in one of our major US office locations: Chandler, AZ, San Diego, CA, or Wilton, CT and will report to the HR Leader for SF and ER/Compliance.
Responsibilities include generalist support and execution of the people strategy and priorities including talent selection and onboarding, succession and people development, employee engagement, employee relations, and organization development and change initiatives.Gather statistics and metrics (headcount, turnover, talent movement, HR program execution) and provide analysis and recommendations based on the data and business needs.
- Lead HR operational support across all functional areas and HR Calendar programs: Recruitment and Onboarding, Employee Relations, Compensation, Benefits, Performance Management, policy interpretation, process improvement, and more.
- Develop and lead employee engagement initiatives focusing on enhancing organizational climate and culture
- Support talent development initiatives including succession planning, employee development plans and, facilitate training and leadership development programs.
- Create excellent onboarding and new hire experiences in partnership with Recruitment including; organizing and participating in recruitment/hiring events, conducting behavioral interviews and make hiring recommendations and compensation proposals, enter, gain approvals and extend offers, and create amazing onboarding and orientation experiences for our employees.
- Support compliance initiatives including employee relations issues- fact gathering, analysis, recommendations, and performance improvement progress.Coach managers on conflict resolution and coordinate escalations.
- Lead reporting, analytics, and administration of HR systems and processes to deliver on operational requirements
- Support US EEO Officer with EEO and AA plans and projects.
- Support Employee Relations expertise in reporting, identifying trends, education opportunities, processes, and resources
- BA/BS in Human Resources, Organizational Behavior, Business or related degree
- Minimum five years of applicable generalist experience in Human Resources
- Self-starter with strong organizational and time-management skills in order to prioritize competing, multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Proven coaching and conflict resolution skills
- Strong analytical skills, including reporting, synthesizing data to identify themes and develop
solutions to address those issues.
- Effectively cope with change, shift gears comfortably, work in a fast paced environment
- Innovative approach to improving our way of working and revamping our HR processes
- Successful track record of delivering superior client service.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required; presentation and platform skills required
- Highest standards of ethics and good business acumen
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint and HRIS/SAP or similar
Context of the position
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee routinely is required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch.
- The employee is occasionally required to move around the campus.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on company needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Can work under deadlines.
- The environment generally is moderate in temperature and noise level.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability