30+ days ago - req17356
Production Logistics: Project Lead Install Planning (EF MF)
Logistics & supply chain management
In a nutshell
Logistics & supply chain management
Are you challenged by driving towards a feasible install plan with a cross-sector team for EUV installs worldwide?
End goal is to provide an optimal and robust planning that safeguards our customer requirements, by aligning the install plan on the factory output plan, which takes into account all resource constraints (e.g. FTE and install tools) and planning restrictions (e.g. customer install restrictions).
As project lead your main responsibilities are:
- Be in the lead for weekly/monthly processes in order to achieve:
- Consolidation of input requirements, create scenarios for decision making and make sure all constraints are taken into account.
- Create and maintain the Mid and Long term EUV installation plan (incl. EUV capability planning).
- Monitor progress and identify & manage risks for the masterplan in between the masterplan cycles.
- Represent EUV installs amongst senior stakeholder (SPIM, IBP, D&S cyle, DGM cycle) cross ASML to ensure the install plan is an executable plan, taking customer wishes and requirements, resource boundaries and other parts/tools restrictions into account.
- Provide transparency on weekly basis of consolidated output versus install dates, highlighting risks and driving actions for mitigations/containment with x-sector team
- Responsibility in the monthly “Supply – Demand Cycle” where you represent the master plan for install, which is prepared in close cooperation with the EUV Install Staff and Integral Business Planning team, which hereafter is communicated throughout the organization.
- Continuous improvement: Drive projects to further developand improve EUV install processes in alignment with EF manufacturing and CS Install representatives; Improve existing planning processes, automate report out (KPI dashboard) capabilities to improve efficiency.
MSc in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain Management or Business Administration
- Minimum 5 years’ relevant experience within production environment (high-tech environment)
- Experience in planning and logistic processes
- Excellent communication and influence on all business levels
- Stakeholder management.
- Strong conceptual and analytical skills; modeling, data analysis, scenario play
- Capable to bridge operational execution to high level strategy
- Pro-active team-worker with initiative and long term vision
- Result oriented , hands-on mentality
- Capable to initiate and lead process improvements
- Excellent judgment and decision making skills
Context of the position
The sector EUV Factory is responsible for the production and installation of EUV lithographic systems. The complete production process of the most advanced machines takes place within the EUV Factory in Veldhoven, installs of systems is done world-wide. Within the EUV Factory the Production Logistics department is responsible for all planning and accompanying logistic processes.
The Install Planning Project Lead is a direct report to the Manager Master Planning. You will be working closely together with:- EF manufacturing planning team (i.e. coordinators, leads and business engineers)- EF install planning team (i.e. Operational planners EF install/CS) - EF factory managers responsible for the install operations & resources at customer site - CS central managers responsible for CS EUV install capability / planning - Cross-sector alignments with SCM and IBP team