30 days ago - req17451
Senior Product Marketing Manager
Sales & marketing
In a nutshell
San Jose - CA, US
Sales & marketing
ASML US brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Chandler Arizona, San Jose and San Diego California, Wilton Connecticut, and Hillsboro Oregon.
Hermes Microvision, Inc. (HMI), an ASML company, is a leading supplier of advanced E-beam inspection and pattern verification systems used for advanced semiconductor devices. HMI has multiple years of e-beam application experience and leadership in semiconductor factories, focused on high resolution and voltage contrast imaging. As part of ASML, HMI will boost ASML’s holistic lithographic portfolio of (i) lithography exposure systems, (ii) computational lithography and (iii) metrology. Between these three cornerstones ASML offers application products for process window enhancement, control and detection. As part of our team, you will have the opportunity to go beyond yourself in developing more advanced techniques and pushing the boundaries of technology. ASML is the world's leading provider of lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, manufacturing complex machines that are critical to the production of integrated circuits or chips.
We are seeking a Senior Marketing Manager to lead product management and marketing of HMI’s eBeam metrology products. This position will report into the Vice President of marketing at HMI in San Jose.
In this role, you will develop and own the market strategy and roadmap of HMI’s eBeam metrology products. This will be a critical position requiring strong leadership and creativity to establish HMI as a key player in the competitive eBeam metrology market.This requires a highly motivated, talented and flexible leader with adept technical and business knowledge, excellent communication and presentation skills, and strong organizational, management and team-building capabilities
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of key customer requirements in semiconductormarkets: understand challenges the customer faces, the technical requirementsfor our products, and the value represented by our solution.
- Understand our position relative to the competition through competitiveSWOT analysis and use this understanding to develop marketing and productintroduction strategies.
- Define product roadmaps that clearly establishes HMI’s competitiveadvantage.
- Develop marketing plans and product roadmaps to drive productdefinition, design and development, customer engagements, and marketpenetration.
- Evaluate the financial aspects of product developments incl. budgets,expenditures, and projected R&D cost, ROI and profit-and-lossprojections.
- Develop use cases, marketing materials, sales collateral, marketcommunication plans including press releases, launch materials and customerpresentations.
- Customer visits and meetings with up to roughly 25% travel.
- M.S. and above in electrical engineering, physics, chemical engineering, IC manufacturing, or process technology related
- Demonstrated successes in product development and marketing strategies in the semiconductor capital equipment industry. Prior experience with semiconductor capital equipment including working knowledge of semiconductor processes and CD-SEM metrology is a must.
- Demonstrated experience in bringing products to market successfully.
- 8+ years of experience in the semiconductor industry.
- 5+ years of experience in product marketing and product management with working knowledge in lithography, metrology and process control.
- Experience managing product management/marketing teams.
- Critical problem solver with demonstrated experience in leading organizations while influencingcross-functional teams to drive product development, penetration, and adoption.
- Demonstrated leadership in influencing and managing change.
- Strong motivation to win with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to apply a P&L perspective to strategies, execution plans, and decision-making
- Excellent English communication skills - both written and oral
- Ability to work with cross functional, international teams
- Ability to influence and lead a diverse team
- The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee routinely is required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch.
- The employee is occasionally required to move around the campus.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Can work under deadlines.
- Requires working with a firing laser on a frequent basis with associated safety protocols.
- Requires working in a manufacturing clean room environment occasionally.
- May require travel, both domestically and internationally, dependent on business needs.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability