5 days ago - req17585
Research & development
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Wilton - CT, US
Research & development
Other job categories
ASML brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our main headquarters are located in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we also have 18 office locations around the United States- including main offices in Wilton, CT, Chandler, AZ, San Jose, CA and San Diego, CA.
This position reports to the Manager of the US Development & Engineering Business Planning team.This team provides the D&E organization with timely and accurate planning, strategy, reporting, analyses, tools, and methods to manage staffing and program operations.We are currently searching for a highly motivated, self-starter who can help our team provide effective analysis, reporting, and process management.
ASML is a world leader in the manufacture of advanced technology systems for the semiconductor industry.ASML’s corporate headquarters is in Veldhoven, the Netherlands. Manufacturing sites and research and development facilities are located in Connecticut, California and the Netherlands. Technology development centers and training facilities are located in the United States, Japan, Korea, the Netherlands, and Taiwan. Additionally, ASML provides optimal service to its customers via over 50 sales and service organizations in 16 countries. Founded in the Netherlands in 1984, the company is publicly traded on Euronext Amsterdam and NASDAQ under the symbol ASML.
- Analyze problems and set priorities between different alternatives or deliverables.
- Identify and report on key performance metrics, drawing insights and leveraging them to help set the agenda for the team.
- Support strategic planning activities and discussions by providing analysis and recommendations for process improvements and implementation.
- Specify and maintain business planning data sources, procedures and guidelines, to be used by ASML employees.
- Ensure data integrity and effective data management practices.
- Model the impacts of a variety of business decisions, obtain stakeholder buy-in, and develop reporting to communicate results.
- Serve as an analytical and process “hub;” provide guidance and training to D&E staff regarding planning processes and tools.
- Define, plan, manage and coordinate assigned projects to ensure execution and delivery.
- Maintain and design survey tools to measure KPIs, perform statistical analysis to inform decision-making.
- Bachelor’s degree (Business Administration, Management, Computer Science) required, or equivalent experience.
- Masters preferred.
- Proficiency (expert) in Microsoft Office: Excel, Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Teams, Forms.
- Ability to develop sustainable scripts used for gathering data from multiple sources and analyzing data of differing types and sources.Potential languages: Python, Excel VBA, MATLAB, R.
- Familiarity with tools used to build data visualizations.Example software: Spotfire, Tableau, Power BI, Crystal Reports, Oracle, SAP.
- Ability to solve problems and implement solutions to complex problems with available resources.
- Attention to detail and continuous improvement mindset.
- Excellent communication and influencing skills – written and verbal.
- Self-motivated and flexible to changing priorities and project needs.
- Ability to achieve short/mid-term results while maintaining focus on long-term strategy.
Context of the position
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee routinely is required to sit; walk; talk; hear; use hands to keyboard, finger, handle, and feel; stoop, kneel, crouch, twist, reach, and stretch.
- The employee is occasionally required to move around the campus.
- The employee may occasionally lift and/or move up to 20 pounds.
- May require travel dependent on company needs.
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Can work under deadlines.
- The environment generally is moderate in temperature and noise level.
- Must be able to read and interpret data, information, and documents.
- Can observe and respond to people and situations and interact with others encountered in the course of work.
- Can learn and apply new information or skills.
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability