5 days ago - req17508
Eastern U.S. Security Officer
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Wilton - CT, US
Other technical job categories
IntroductionASML US, LP brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our headquarters are in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we have 18 office locations around the United States including main offices in Wilton, CT, Chandler, AZ, San Jose, CA and San Diego, CA.
This position requires access to controlled technology, as defined in the Export Administration Regulations (15 C.F.R. § 730, et seq.). Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access controlled technology.
The Eastern U.S. IT Security Officer will be responsible for the protection of ASML’s information and assets, and that of ASML’s customers and suppliers within the Eastern U.S. region, through the alignment of ASML Information Security strategies and policies while interfacing with the Business, and enforcing system and application security controls. This position will continuously assess and report on security, operational, process, and physical threats to regional ASML systems, networks, and the Intellectual Property of ASML and its customers.
- Be the Information Security single point of contact and representative in the ASML Eastern U.S. region for any Information security related topics or issues.
- Build excellent working relationships with ASML Business units championing security risk management within assigned region.
- Assess and mitigate the risks associated to the ASML regional network, systems and processes to provide a safe and secure environment.
- Develop and maintain Information Security Risk register for the North West U.S. region.
- Assist the Sector Risk Managers (SRM) in understanding the regional security requirements and risks from regional offices, customers, and suppliers to obtain mutually agreed upon solutions.
- Evangelize Information Security polices and raise Security awareness knowledge to foster an attitudinal change in Security knowledge, process, and requirements.
- Support ASML Cyber Defense Organization (CDO) activities and ensure 7/24/365 response on any major IT security incidents in U.S. region.
- CISSP/CISM or comparable certification
- Technical/IT/informatics background bachelor degree (or equivalent experience)
- IT Risk assessment frameworks e.g.
- CSC Top 20 Controls
- NIST SP 800 30 framework
- ISO 27001 framework
- MITRE ATT&CK
- Flexibility to 10% travel
ExperienceMore than 5 years’ experience as an IT Security professional in:
- Conducting Security Gap Assessments
- Communicating with Stake holders and Senior management
- Translating the output of security assessment into security baseline/plan for the IT service
- Security Awareness training for executive and employees
- Able to operate independently
- Ability to interact with all levels including engineers, executives and senior managers
- Deep technical knowledge of Information Security
- Ability to overcome organizational resistance
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks, projects and assignments
- Analytical, precise, tenacious, autonomous
Proven written and verbal communication skills, analytical, perseverance, problem solving, strong attention to detail and organizational skills
EOE AA M/F/Veteran/Disability