17 days ago - req17528
Electrical Infrastructure Integrator
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Are you challenged by the engineering of electrical control solutions for high-tech products? Do you know cables and bundles, electrical cabinets, power distribution systems and do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today!
Within the Electrical Infrastructure you are validating and continuously improving the quality of the designs and products.
The Electrical Integration Engineer is responsible for the following:
• Creating test setups and prototype mockups to validate electrical designs
• Perform measurements on bench and system level: signal quality, power and standards
• Investigates electrical and mechanical problems and provides containments, structural solutions and design improvements
• Analyses the measurement data and creates reports and recommendations.
• Analyze and solve reliability issues.
• Support/Transfer knowledge to production- and service-engineers.
• Creating an integration test plans
• Influence the design on manufacturability, testability, reliability and the mandatory standards
• Position includes potentially traveling to customers
• Team member in an multidisciplinary Electronic Development team
Bachelor degree in electrical engineering or similar level acquired by working experience.
• Multiple years (more than 3 years) of practical experience in electrical system integration in a multidisciplinary organization.
• Broad technical knowledge on electronics and electrical components
• Has knowledge of electrical connection methods, AC mains power and DC power distribution and signal transmission.
• Has knowledge on electrical safety standards (International (IEC), US standards (NFPA, UL)
• Has hands-on experience in testing cabinets and electrical racks
• Has practical experience in cable and cabinet routing
• Is familiar with manufacturing & production processes & tools
• PLC knowledge (Step7/TIA) is an advantage
• High motivated team player with excellent social- and communication skills.
• Eager to learn
• Capable of operating in flexible and dynamic environment
• Ability to influence stakeholders
• Analytical, problem solving.
• Quality focus
• Can work independently
• Creative, abstract thinking
• Proactive, pragmatic attitude
• Fluent English in word and in writing
Context of the position
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design, and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio.
Within the sector D&E, the department Electronic Development (EDEV) is responsible for the definition, realization, and qualification of electronic functions and modules of these products.
Within EDEV the group Mains & Safety Infrastructure is responsible for the study, definition, realization and qualification of the mains power distribution, electrical- and machine safety of the complete ASML products.
The Electrical Integration Engineer will report to the manager electrical integration
Please add your recent CV and motivation letter to your application for this position.