30+ days ago - req17546
EUV Factory Install - Senior Team Lead
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
The EUV factory is responsible for the production of advanced wafer scanners. The complete production process from build until install takes place within this sector.
The department EUV System Install Engineering (SIE) is a part of the EUV factory and is responsible for the installation these advanced systems in accordance with strict quality norms in a set CT at ASML’s customer facilities.
The mission of EUV System install is to serve ASML’s customers worldwide and to install ASML equipment safe and efficiently. The installs meet customer expectations in both speed and quality. The job mission of the TL SIE is to enable the SIE operation (SIE output leaders) to accomplish the System install mission by enabling well trained engineers who can install the machines.
- People development: secure proper and efficient skill growth on both technical and non-technical level. Creates a safe, productive and motivated working environment for SIE. Creating a “nursery” (breeding ground) for career prospects (career growth) within ASML. Coaches the SIE and facilitates interdepartmental/sector career planning in a controlled manner. Works closely together with SIE Output leaders, Flex center, HR generalist and safety process group;
- Capacity and Resource planning: ensures adequate resources on the short and midterm. Work closely together with the planners and output leaders;
- Leadership: takes the lead in pressing matters. Ensures sufficient personnel and a productive working environment amongst the team to ultimately insure the desired level of flexibility. Recruits, scales in, evaluates, promotes within the guidelines in consultation with the Group Leader. Delegates tasks within the team, prioritizes and takes responsibility for the correct and timely fulfillment of tasks and problem solving. Takes the lead in case of people escalations and protects the team. Manage the workload, set priorities and assure timely and correct execution of all department tasks, solve bottle necks;
- Skill level: ensure adequate skill level within the team in relation to the required tasks and products. Responsible for the quality level of the engineers. Responsible for yearly target setting and performance reviews (PPM). Takes charge in creating, organizing a training incase not available. Works closely together with the training department;
- Process minded: translating process descriptions into work instructions and clear team guidelines. Recognizes the need for a process / process description and helps to improve these;
- Cooperation: respects and is able to deal with different cultures. Contributing to a good cooperative work ethos by searching for solutions and ideas, giving input and implementing departmental assignments. Coordinating cross-sector projects.
Bachelor or Master. Relevant working experience in a related / similar job.
- Knowledge of people management and development required;
- Knowledge on higher vocational level within specific areas of technology, combined with some years’ experience;
- Experience with customers and field operation / a good understanding of what a field operation requires;
- Good knowledge of the English language;
- Has relevant knowledge in managing projects;
- Knowledge of cultural differences;
- Leading a highly educated team of engineers.
- Enterprising, purposeful and flexible;
- People manager;
- Analytical thinker, structured, able to work with the available information;
- Service orientated, good communicator and team worker;
- Good communication skills with a customer focus for understanding, influencing and supporting them;
- Awareness of various cultures and their differences.
Context of the position
The Team leader SIE reports to the Group lead/ Manager System Integration Install team
Willing to travel and staying abroad 1 – 2 weeks to a max of 4 times a year.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
More information on what ASML does, and stands for - can be found via our Website and YouTube channel.
If you apply to this position - please include a recent and complete CV, a letter of motivation and preferably a portfolio in which you showcase relevant work done.