30+ days ago - req17518
Industrialization Architect YieldStar
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
ASML brings together the most creative minds in science and technology to develop lithography machines that are key to producing faster, cheaper, more energy-efficient microchips. We design, develop, integrate, market and service these advanced machines, which enable our customers - the world’s leading chipmakers - to reduce the size and increase the functionality of their microchips, which in turn leads to smaller, more powerful consumer electronics. Our main headquarters are located in Veldhoven, the Netherlands, and we also have 18 office locations around the United States- including main offices in Wilton, CT, Chandler, AZ, San Jose, CA and San Diego, CA. The department Process Window Detection develops, integrates, tests and releases the Yieldstar platform, the Yieldstar Applications (ADI), and the In-Device Metrology Applications (AEI) and recently the Wafer Stage cluster for the HMI Multibeam Inspection tool. We are also responsible for the System Integration of the Yieldstar Products. The goal of the industrialization group in this department is to ensure that the availability of a YieldStar system for the customer is optimal against minimal costs.
The mission of Applications Industrialization is to enable our engineers in the field and factory to be successful in supporting our customers, by reaching agreed performance while reducing costs. As industrialization architect, you will create the roadmap towards the requirements starting from current performance. You will be the important link between field performance and development priorities, and also will make sure our products can be manufactured in the current factories.
- Translation of product specifications to requirements in product design and manufacturing and service processes such as factory cycle time and product availability.
- During the co-design phase you ensure the product is designed as such that it can be assembled in our factory and maintained at our customers within required timeframe and with high success rate.
- You do an early assessment of the attainability of the availability, reliability, and cycle time specifications.
- Be the interface and knowledge holder between the industrialization engineers in the projects, the program, and system engineering on the industrialization parameters (costs, availability, and cycle time)
- If needed travel to align complex problems on site in our factory in Taiwan or a field support site (international travel max 10%).
- Analysis of the performance in our factory and service organization and define improvements to meet initial product specification
At least Master Degree in a technical area
At least 5+ years of experience in:
- a production and/or service environment with high tech products and complex production
- Result driven
- Fast learner
- Ability to define priorities and meet commitments
- Flexible and have a practical focus
- Strong technical background, interested in product and process
- Strong social and communication skills
- Stakeholder manager
- Get-on and do it mentality
- Team player
- Focused on quality, continuous improvement, customer satisfaction
- Very active, plenty of initiative
- Willingness for foreign travel (max 10%)
- Adequate English language skills, verbally and in writing
- Ability to clearly describe complex details in an easy understandable manner.
- Goal orientated and able to take ownership.
Context of the position
Our group is responsible for providing the documentation for the maintenance, repair, and continuous improvement of ASML systems within the business line Applications, in our factories and at customer locations, as well as transferring all relevant knowledge and supporting the customer in the use of these systems in his production process.
To be completed