20 days ago - req17516
Integrator For Electrical Hardware Development
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Is your interest triggered by delivering new electronic solutions for high-tech machines? Do you have excellent communication skills and are you structured, but also pro-active and pragmatic? You’d better contact us today!
As an Integrator, you are integrating various electronics concepts and products in the field of safety systems, machine automation, embedded computers, analog devices, power amplifiers, encoders, electrical- and optical communication lines. With your skillset and a structured way of integration, you contribute to new machine developments with the aim of zero defects and no surprises when enabled at the ASML EUV products. You will work in close cooperation with other integrators, architects, but also gain a broad network within the company.
- The Integrator is responsible for the following:
- operate as the Electronic Development representative in a multidisciplinary team
- influence the definition and design of electronic developments on diagnostics, testability, manufacturability and reliability;
- Knowledge of PLC, Step 7/ TIA Portal;
- Knowledge of racks, cabinets, cables (Coaxial, shielded, twisted pair, twinax cable) etc.;
- Power electronics (transformers, three phase, power circuits, inverter, rectifier, safety, harmonics)
- make work breakdown and effort estimation for the integration of the various electronic products; specify and document the test requirements;
- design and document the qualification tools for integration purpose;
- execute experiments on test set-ups or prototype machines to ensure that the documented results meet the requirements set by the architect;
- Work together with the EMC competence to tests on subsystem level;
- With your early gained knowledge on system behavior, contribute in solving problems during full proto integration;
- transfer knowledge to production and service engineers and act as an expert (4th line support);
- analyze and solve reliability issues;
- act as a technical coach for other integrators and team members.
Bachelor degree or higher in Electrical Engineering or equivalent.
- Multiple years of experience as integrator, test engineer or project engineer for electronic/electrical functions.
- Broad technical knowledge of electronics with interest in physics, mechanics, mechatronics and software.
- Experience in programming languages like Python, TwinCAT, C++, or being able to quickly catch up
- Experience with PLC software (Siemens NX or Backhoff) is a pre.
- Comfortable in using test- and measurement equipment
- Initiative, pro-active and flexible.
- High motivated team player with good social- and communication skills.
- Structured with eye for details and quality.
- Accurate, systematic approach, analytical, problem solving.
- Persuasiveness and decisiveness.
- Creative and pragmatic attitude.
- Fluent English in word and in writing
Context of the position
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio. Within the sector D&E the department Electronic Development (EL) is responsible for the definition, realization, qualification and integration of electronic functions and modules. Within this department the integrator reports to the group leader EUV Laser Light Creation and Positioning or delegated team leader.
Please submit your resume and cover letter when applying for this position.