30+ days ago - req17581
Manager Standards & Design Infra Service
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Do you like getting the best out of cross sector collaboration and do you like getting these people aligned? Do you like to support and improve engineering processes and applications in an Development & Engineering organization? Do you see the big picture without missing the important details? Then we want to get in touch with you.
In the position of Manager Standards & Design Infra Service, you and your team are key contributors to ensures effective use of ASML Standards, engineering processes and applications within a cohesive framework and best practices.
To enable this, it is key that we co-develop improvements on end-to-end business processes and support the implementation. The emphasis is on an effective Engineering Workplace consisting out of Product life-cycle managementprocesses, TPD (Technical Product Documentation) framework, supporting applications such as Siemens NX and Teamcenter® for ASML’s lithographic products.
As Requirement Engineering & MDEV Means and Methods competence owner, you are responsible for the functional competences related choices and roadmap. You pro-actively drive the development work in your team and participate in reviewing projects. But above all, you will use your leadership and teamwork skills to drive improvements projects and optimize team performance. You will be reporting to the department manager.
- You lead a group of approximately 25-35 engineers
- Your focus and accountability is on their development and employability, on cooperation and the realization of the group objectives
- You develop and manage the competences and resource roadmap for your group and you are capable to maintain a stable focus
- You direct and drive the realization of planned results and group contributions to cross-sector projects
- You monitor and decide on allocation of finances to remain within budget restrictions
- You interact and align with project leaders and architects (3-iab) in the ONE-program and improvement projects (iPro) to ensure allocation of staff in line with their needs
- You review project plans and proactively support project realization.
Bachelor or Masters. degree in (mechanical) technical engineering or industrial engineering.
- > 10 years of work experience in a High-Tech, low Volume company
- Solid theoretical and hands on experience in product life-cycle management and end-to-end business processes and related applications like Siemens NX and Teamcenter®
- Experience in managing a group of senior technical professionals either as project manager or line manager
- Preferably experience with aligning and working with IT.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social, coordination and communication skills
- Analytical: able to interpret business interactions in end to end processes
- Persuasive and decisive: motivate and convince without using formal authority, finish with integral satisfaction
- Good communicator: able to interface within multi-disciplinary teams, align at functional and managerial level
- Self-propelling: take initiative in order to reach your goals
- Fluent in English writing and speaking.
Context of the position
Our Vision is to steer the lifecycle of our products towards highest customer value. Our Mission is to drive, enable and support our products and services towards an optimized value creation (process) through balanced quality, creative innovations and cost from an integral lifecycle view.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Please add your complete & recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.
You can apply for this job using the button: “Apply now”.
Applications sent by email can’t be processed.