4 days ago - req17571
Metrology Engineer YieldStar Overlay
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Are you a person who can think and act at the solution level to ensure continuous improvements in the performance of our YieldStar machine? Would you like to work in a multidisciplinary team whilst providing innovative semiconductor metrology solutions to our customer’s challenges? If so, thentheMetrology Engineer YieldStar Overlaypositionmight be the rightjob opportunity for you!
As a D&E Metrology Engineer YieldStar Overlay you will define and specify requirements for new functional modules in the YieldStar and associated computing platform(s).
You drive detailed designs for proposed solutions within a team context and prepare for testing and roll out of this functionality after implementation. You will drive investigations to improve, specify, design, develop and realize modules and components of solutions that fit into the plans of the business line Applications.
You define and specify requirements of new functional modules in the YieldStar and associated computing platform(s).
You realize detailed designs for proposed solutions within a team context and prepare for testing and roll out of this functionality after implementation.
- Realize performance improvements (technically and usability) of wafer overlay measurements using scatterometry, this includes hardware and software improvements of the scatterometry based metrology solutions.
- Generate and maintain scripts and tools for pioneering novel flows and enabling efficient troubleshooting, providing means to step through novel flows.
- Data analysis and performance analysis. This with an overview of the entire value chain towards the customer. This includes the analysis of issues which are related to processing artefacts interfering with the accuracy of the data
- Functional design at engineer level driving SW-based developments in a multidisciplinary agile development team.
PhD in Engineering or Physics
- 1-3 years’ experience in a relevant work environment within the industry is considered as a plus
- Experience related todesign/testof measurement systems orexperimentalsetups in optical metrology, spectroscopy or semiconductor device design/manufacturing
- Affinity with developing complex software solutions in an object oriented language.
- Result oriented attitude; we are looking for an person that can work with deadlines
- Pragmatic approach; you should be capable of thinking in pragmatic solutions
- Pro-active; it is expected that you take initiative to (help) drive progress Experience and affinity with OO programming and software development solutions.
Context of the position
The D&E Metrology Engineer YieldStar Overlay position is available withinthe Overlay Group,that is partof On Product PerformanceDepartment.
In this position you are expected to travel to customers and operate on-site for a period of one or more weeks at the time as such securing a close link with the customer environment the solutions are targeted for.