30+ days ago - req17596
Program/ Portfolio Management Officer
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Within the Customer Support (CS) Project Management Office (CS PMO), we are looking for an experienced project management professional, who can drive portfolio, program management and project management maturity to a higher level.
CS delivers the competencies to manage service (high volume) and introduction of new technologies (new product introduction) into the ASML worldwide service organization. Within the portfolio’s or programs we are responsible for providing Portfolio, Program and Project Management tools and methodologies.
Your main contribution is:
- Enabling the execution of project, program or portfolio management with high quality triple constraint management by driving the P3M standardized way of working into the organization;
- Support strategic decision making by gathering information on Performance Indicators, improving the CS values within the Stage Gate management process and delivering information on resource and project claim and allocation.
- Your day to day tasks contribute to the success of the Project - Program and Portfolio Managers as you provide PMO services as critical friend and take the lead in improvements. The team is growing and your motivation to improve and grow as a team is an important asset for you to make a good fit in the team.
Bachelor or Master degree in business administration, engineering or a technical study.
- Project, Program and Portfolio management knowledge and experience (5 - 10 years); Preferably with a technical and engineering focus;
- Track record of leading process improvement projects;
- Experience with LEAN and AGILE.
- Ability to influence without power;
- Excellent communications skills
- A proactive attitude;
- Strong English language skills (written and spoken).
Context of the position
In this position you report to the Manager CS Project Management Office.
Willingness to travel internationally (up to 10%). After being successful; the PMO role provides the opportunity to further grow into the project management career development path.
Please apply with a recent CV and customized cover letter. We are curious to know what your motivation for this role is.