4 days ago - req17537
Senior Business Controller
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Are you enthusiastic about enabling effective business decision making at the heart of ASML’s complex high-tech environment?
We are hiring Senior Business Controllers with Director potential who will contribute to our further growth ambitions in the next decade. Currently we have positions in the area of Sourcing & Supply Chain, Customer Support, Corporate Real Estate and Corporate Sectors.
As Senior Business Controller you act as a strong business partner in one of ASML’s Sector Management teams by managing and deploying worldwide operational measures and processes. You will provide transparent information to enable and drive effective decision making in achieving our strategic objectives.
- Partner with and drive the business to achieve their short and long term objectives;
- Be bridge builders among sectors and business lines, with independent (finance) view on what is best for the company as a whole;
- Drive optimization and improvement of processes, standardization of worldwide reporting and insight-driven analyses to satisfy the need for management information;
- Drive the business review cycle;
- Participate in business improvement projects and validate the business cases;
- Identify (business and financial) risks and opportunities;
- Execute ad hoc analysis and reporting;
- Drive the monthly, yearly and long term Financial Planning processes for the Sector
- The main interfaces of the Senior Business Controller are the (S)VP of the Sector and his direct reports, other Business Controllers of sectors and Business lines and the Supporting Financial Control and Accounting groups.
To be completed
- About 15 years in Finance roles, including at least 5 years in Business Control as part of a Management Team, in large-size international industrial companies, preferably in complex technology businesses.
- Track record in financial and business control at business unit, divisional or group level.
Required educational background:
- Master degree in Business Administration, preferably followed by a chartered controller qualification (RC degree or equivalent)
- Fluent in English
- Self-driven and ambitious
- Result oriented and bridge builder
- Getting things done in a large organization
- Team player
- Hands on
- Takes ownership of issues from start to completion
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to relate to other people, balancing firmness and cooperation
- Able to connect and align with many stakeholders
- Able to provide an unbiased view on business priorities
- Project management skills
Context of the position
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
You are part of a Sector Management Team and will be supported by the Financial Control and Accounting team. Main interactions are with the Sector Business teams and other Business controllers.
The ASML Finance Mission Statement is: add value to ASML by supporting our company’s business and driving financial performance on a world class level. To achieve this, we will:
- Act as a recognized business partner by supporting decisions on all levels by guiding on and deploying of cross sector, operational measures and processes;
- Protect the business by securing corporate governance, integrity and risk mitigation;
- Realize cost effective transactional and financial processes on a global scale;
- Maintain a learning environment where people can grow and challenge each other with high commitment, the right flexibility and continuous improvement in mind.
Interested in this position? Please apply with cv and cover letter.