30+ days ago - req17605
EHS Management System Specialist/ Prevention Officer
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Within ASML the Customer Support (CS) group is responsible for the maintenance, repair and continuous improvement of ASML systems at customer location worldwide. One of the departments in this group is CS Environment Health and Safety (EHS). This department supports the ASML CS Worldwide to ensure safe and healthy working conditions and to drive safety standards towards CS locations and operations at customer sites.
Due to a shift of roles in the department we are looking for a CS EHS Management System Specialist to develop and maintain the ISO 14001/45001 management system and fill in the CS Prevention Officer tasks for CS in the Netherlands.
“Develop, implement and maintain the CS EHS systems, processes and procedures to ensure compliance with policies and all applicable international EHS standards and regulations”.
“Provide Safety (Arbo) support for CS staff based in Veldhoven”.
- Provide expertise and guidance in interpreting policies, regulatory and/ or governmental regulations, as well as internal regulations to assure compliance.
- Update and maintain the 14001/45001 management system in alignment with the system owner.
- Manage and facilitate the CS EHS documentation system.
- Act as the primary point of contact between CS EHS WW and Regional EHS teams for management system process deployment andimplementation
- Identify and recommend opportunities for improvement.
- Prepare and carry out the Prevention Officer tasks for CS in the Netherlandsin alignment with Corporate Real Estate
At least bachelor's degree in business engineering or related, as well as education in Human Safety (HVK).
- > 5 years of relevant work experience, preferably including international assignments;
- Strong knowledge of ISO standards (14001/45001) and experience with Management Systems
- Demonstrable experience with human safety (ARBO law)
- Good team player who is committed to the success of ASML;
- Committed to human safety;
- Open for cultural differences;
- Motivated, proactive, self-driven and flexible;
- Ability to read, interpret and analyze documents such as legislation documents, safety rules, operating instructions, procedure manuals, etc.
- Good technical, analytical and hands-on skills;
- Good communication skills in English (verbal and written);
- Open for international business travel.
Context of the position
In this role you be part of the CS EHS System team and report to the Head of CS EHS.
Please apply with an updated CV and customized cover letter. We are curious to know what your motivation is as well as what makes you a strong candidate for this particular role.