30+ days ago - req17652
Metrology measure software designer
Research & development
Computer science & software engineering
In a nutshell
Research & development
Computer science & software engineering, Physics
Metrology software orchestrates the behavior of powerful mechatronic modules, so that together they achieve an extraordinary combination of speed and accuracy. It is the brain of ASML lithography systems. To ensure ever shrinking of the integrated circuits printed by ASML machines, we need people who can help us build next-generation metrology products.
Are you ready for your next challenge, looking for growth, want to be proud of team achievements and to be part of the progress? If YES, join ASML Metrology!
We have organized our metrology resources into several clusters and each of these clusters consists of two groups: functional and software. The former envisions and shapes metrology processes, while the latter designs and develops them in software. Although their focus is different, both groups are tightly linked together cooperating towards the best end result.
The software metrology groups interact with each other on a project basis. These groups are composed of software engineers and architects who design, implement, test and maintain software according to functional specifications.
As software designer of metrology, you have opportunity design high-quality software that allows fast and efficient delivery of metrology functions
Your main tasks & responsibilities are:
- Collaborating with other software engineers to design and implement features
- Quickly producing well-organized, optimized and documented source code in C++, python
- Creating and documenting software tools required by architects or other developers
- Debugging existing source code and polishing feature sets
- Contributing to technical design documentation
- Paying attention to detail and carrying out tasks to the highest standards
Master’s degree in computer science, software engineering, system engineering, or equivalent
- 7 years’ experience as a software engineer (object-oriented design) in a multidisciplinary setting
- A proven track-record in C/C++/python, UML, Unix/Linux
- Experience with Software Architecture/ Modular architecture and a general understanding of how software concepts map to machine behavior
- Experience with Software Design Patterns, Gmock/Gtest and Code versioning (Git/SVN)
- An understanding of mathematical and physical concepts and translating them to clean software designs
- Experience with requirements engineering
- Able to handle legacy software
- MATLAB experience is a plus
- Experience with the Agile way of working
- Experience with model driven engineering / Modelling
ASML is a highly dynamic environment, which requires you to be a good communicator, team player, to take initiative and to be result oriented.
As a software designer,we expect you to show leadership, and influence your stakeholders to deploy software architecture changes and development methods.
Context of the position
We exploit the full TWINSCAN correction potential by measuring, modeling & actuating the optimum system setting
for every exposure. Together we make this happen.
Please upload your most recent version of your CV and motivation letter.
We're not allowed to process your application via other channels.