11 days ago - req17739
Group Manager Industrialization Process Development
Research & development
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Research & development
Other technical job categories, Mechatronics, Physics
Does working in a dynamic, multi-cultural, international environment attract you? Does working on the world’s most advanced lithography machines sound like a challenging opportunity?If so, then this might be the right position for you!
Within ASML, the sector Development & Engineering (DE) is responsible for the specification, design and engineering of the ASML products.
In this sector, the department EUV Sequence Architecture & Integration designs, integrates and verifiesthe system level sequences for build, setup, repair and upgrade of our scanner and source products. The department aims to drive down Cycle Time and Repair Time within agreed cost targets.
As an ASML Group Leader (GL), you are expected to optimize the performance of a truly multi-disciplined team. This requires insight into each individual’s personal strengths and weaknesses, so you can assign projects to the best-suited personalities and provide appropriate coaching for personal growth. Also, you must ensure the most efficient way of working for your group, continuously identifying and implementing structural improvements, planning and implementing new technology strategies that help ensure faster time-to-market. We want you to lay foundations today that will help ensure ASML remains at the forefront of technology in the years to come
As a member of the EUV Sequence Architecture & Integration department you will be active at the cutting edge of physics, mechatronics, mechanics, electronics and software development. You will also have frequent contact with employees at all levels of ASML – helping to manage expectations and redirect resources as required. But most importantly, you will continuously think and act on a strategic level to ensure continuous improvements in time-to-market.
- Lead the definition up to validation of means & methods for manufacturing and service process design and engineering.
- Shape and continuously improve the industrialization competence across sectors.
- Review project definitions and support project realizations;
- Define and maintain a resource roadmap;
- Allocate projects and agree targets with the best-suited people;
- Coach group members in their job and optimize their personal growth.
BSc or MSc degree.
Proven experience with line management (affinity at min), coaching skills, potential development skills, way of working development.
Specific for this role:
- Proven experience in configuration management;
- Knowledge of manufacturing/service process design and/or industrialization is preferred;
- Experience in enterprise architecture (i.e. TOGAF) is preferred.
- Flexible, pragmatic and determined;
- Independent decision maker;
- Result & goal oriented personality type;
- Good communication skills and fluent in English;
- Entrepreneurial spirit.
Context of the position
The holder of this position reports to the Manager of the EUV Sequence Architecture & Integration department.
Please add your complete, recent CV and cover letter for this position to your application.
We can't process your application without the above mentioned documents.