30+ days ago - req17746
Project Lead Facility Layout (EF)
In a nutshell
If you enjoy playing a key role in designing the future Production facilities, you will find a nice challenge at ASML. In a very dynamic environment you have to align people on scope, plan and motivate that team to design and realize the future ASML production infra structure for the EUV product.
In this function you will, based on the information delivered by Development & Engineering, Central Planning and manufacturing regarding the EUV systems, safeguard that the required manufacturing facilities are available both long term and short term.
You are aligning building partners, planning partners and external parties.
This includes gathering and registering the information, communicate the information to Manufacturing, Facility Management and the building partners. Actively guide the design and engineering process and manage the execution in building and upgrading of our Production facilities.
- Overall able to design a factory from scratch, including the overhead cranes as part of the superstructure of the buildings
- Design the (logistic) factory flow for parts and machines in our factory, to overcome entanglement.
- Support in close cooperation with several counter parts the required EUV related facilities both long term and short term.
- Define & design by CAD solutions flexible production facilities likeassembly work centersand test cabins or smarter variants.
- Concurrent engineering: be able to implement continuously changes in the design in a running factory
- Actively pursue equipment data (like dimensions, connections, locations, utility consumption figures) and bring it to a clear specified facility design.
- Design process: communicate required information to ASML Facility Management and building partners; guide the engineering process with the building partners, manage the timely delivery of the facility design and realization.
- Lead scope change process regarding Scope, timing & budget
- Take in account the building restrictions from the local government
Bachelor in technical area or industrial engineering (Building construction)
- Multiple years related experience
- Proven affinity with high-tech machines and the demonstrable drive to create structure and organization in the work field.
- Plant layout and product flow analysis
- Solid clean room experience for the understanding of additional requirements like cleanliness
- Experience in design and specification of cleanroom operations and the related facilities
- Layout design by CAD
- Self-guiding, initiative, analytical and goal oriented
- Good communication skills
- Pragmatic thinker, Team player
- Excellent presentation capabilities
- Project leader skills
Context of the position
The sector EUV Factory is responsible for the production of EUV wafer scanners and sources.
The complete production process of the most advanced machines takes place within the EUV Factory Veldhoven.