30+ days ago - req17890
Electro Mechanical Engineer
Research & development
In a nutshell
Research & development
Is your interest triggered by the engineering of electrical connectivity solutions for high-tech products? And do you have excellent communication skills, combined with a high level of discipline? You’d better contact us today!
As an Electro Mechanical Engineer, you are realizing and to a limited extent qualifying / integrating mains and safety functionality and overall electrical infrastructure between modules of ASML products. You are also responsible for the Technical Product Documentation (TPD) and configuration management of these products.
The Electro Mechanical Design Engineer is responsible for the following:
- Operate in a multidisciplinary team.
- Management of electrical infrastructure between modules in the product.
- Specify, document and maintain requirements of various mains distribution and safety handling modules.
- Design (3D and 2D) and documentation of various mains distribution, safety handling and overall electrical infrastructure modules(*) that meet international standards on electrical safety and EMC.
- Participate in qualification and integration of the design.
- Impact analysis and implementation of engineering changes into the products.
- Maintain high quality level by organizing reviews of own work, and participating in reviews from other designers.
- Make a personal work breakdown and planning.
- Depending on experience, manage outsourcing of electrical modules and act as a technical coach for other designers.
Keywords: Cables, cable harness, electronics racks & boards, cabinets, electronics units, connection boxes, connection plates, back panels, mains-distribution, PLC units, fan units etc.
Secondary vocational education in electrical engineering or similar (Dutch: MBO-4 education with HBO thinking and acting attitude)
5+ year experience as electro-mechanical designer, including experience with multidisciplinary module design (e.g. wiring harnesses and sheet metal)
Interest in 3D and 2D CAD design of complex products, preferably experience with 3D and 2D CAD in Siemens NX.
Technical knowledge of mechanical concepts, wiring concepts and connectivity concepts.
- Highly motivated team player with excellent social and communication skills.
- Accuracy, systematic approach, problem solving.
- Pragmatic hands-on attitude.
- Quality focus.
- Good knowledge of English language (speaking & writing) and preferably also Dutch.
Context of the position
The sector Development & Engineering (D&E) of ASML is responsible for the specification, design, and realization of the products in the ASML portfolio. Within the sector D&E, the department Electronic Development (EL) is responsible for the definition, realization, and qualification of electronic functions and modules of these products.
Please know that several of our electrical development groups are expanding. After receiving your application we will look at your profile and see if we can match it with existing positions. We willcontact you as soon as there is a suitable opportunity.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
Please add your recent CV and motivation letter to your application for this position.
Our selection process includes an online Talent Exploration that gathers information about your key drivers, your personal values, motivators and career ambitions. The Talent Exploration enables both you and us to explore if there is a mutual match - not only for today, but also for your future career at ASML.
*This position requires access to U.S. controlled technology, as defined in the United States Export Administration Regulations. Qualified candidates must be legally authorized to access such U.S. controlled technology prior to beginning work. Business demands may require ASML to proceed with applicants who are immediately eligible to access U.S. controlled technology.