14 days ago - req17847
Service Lab Application Engineer
Computer science & software engineering
In a nutshell
Computer science & software engineering, Data science, Mathematics
Would you like to be involved in the process of determining the lifespan of our wafers, reticle and pellicle? In our Service Lab in ASML we are currently developing processes to make this happen.
To participate in the early designs and development of an automated shop floor control system to determine the “Life of a Wafer, Reticle and Pellicle” in and outside the Service Lab.
This vacancy is within the group “TF SHS Service Lab Engineering” and main task is the unique combination of Shop floor Management and Applications Engineering of the Service Lab for processing, metrology, reticles and pellicles. And also to support output for the TWINSCAN & EUV factory, Development & Engineering and Customer Support in the field. In our Service Lab, wafers and reticles are prepared for exposure, processed after exposure, measured and then recycled.
As an Application Engineer for this department you'll be responsible for:
- Translating user feedback into requirements by working closely together with internal customer departments like Production Engineering, Customer Support and Development Engineering;
- Ensuring smooth introduction of new applications for processes for reticles & metrology by setting design requirements on manufacturability, serviceability and participating in early design reviews;
- Pro-actively look for potential software improvements and projects that lead to for example: cycle time reduction, defect reduction, cost reduction and other reductions related to Service Lab and ASML;
- Execute tasks and actively participate in delivering self-service and automation tools, deliver end-to-end monitoring and data analytics;
- Trouble shoot shop floor application issues and participate in a call out scheme.
Bachelor or Master degree in:
- Computer Science;
- Software Engineering.
- Experience with development of web based applications and/or backend, middleware or interfacing software;
- You are comfortable in using Visual Studio.Net;
- You have knowledge and experience of SQL, C#, ASP, Java-Script, CSS and HTML.
- Analytical mindset;
- Accurate way of working, ensuring that what you do is documented and communicated;
- Ability to switch quickly between levels of abstractions (detailed view vs. system level view);
- Focused on quality and continuous improvement;
- Social and communication skills;
- Adequate English language skills in both speech and writing.
Context of the position
The sector Twinscan Factory is responsible for the production of Lithography systems, new and Refurbished. Within TF SHS Service Lab Engineering, the department introduces new products and corresponding processes from development into (Volume) and continuously adapts and optimizes the production and installation processes and provides support in connection with the organization.
Please make use of your motivational letter to explain what overlap you have with the above mentioned criteria.