12 days ago - req17902
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Supports the local CS team to ensure the safety this includes also all other ASML activities like Installs and Field Factory projects.
Supports the local CS team to ensure the safety this includes also all other ASML activities like Installs and Maintenances in customer’s sites.
The task of the CS EHS specialistincludes:
• Support CS manager to ensure a safe way of working in the region and in the local offices.
• Monitor and process with compliance to local legal requirements and customer demand.
• Liaise with the customer representatives on EHS subjects.
• Ensure that the required data to manage EHS is adequately recorded, verified and administrated.
• Arrange an audit program and deliver required audits per customer site-cluster (CS specific EHS audits, according to procedure)
• Support HP incident investigation in line with local & ASML incident management requirement.
• Maintain, Manage and analyze statistics on industrial accidents
• Establish safety education plans and implementation of safety trainings including contractor in line with local & ASML training requirements.
• Advise the Local CS Manager on adequate budget allocation for the required EHS activities.
• Facilitate the safety escalation process:
• Chair and coordinate the local SRB meetings, and Escalate to CS WW SRB (if needed).
• Rollout new CS safety requirements:
• Work together with local CS management to rollout new CS requirements and track progress and effectiveness.
• Coordinate and lead the projects with regards to the tools/process improvements locally for securing engineer’s safety if needed.
• Manage ISO 45001 compliance requirements
• Guide and advise on selecting appropriate products in purchasing machinery, apparatuses, etc., subject to safety certification.
• Guide and advise on risk assessment
• Keep ERT organization up to date and respond to emergency situation closely with Crisis management team.
• Proceed safety certification process for tools
• Respond to chemical compliance issue in line with legal & Customer requirements
• Act as competent safety trainer(Working @ height, Visitors training, Safety training for new hires and others)
• Higher Technical College or specific Safety education (according to local requirements)
• Preferable Bachelor’s degree in an EHS related study or comparable safety related studies/experience.
• More than 7 years of experience.
• Preferred EHS experienced person in semiconductor factory.
• Analytic, abstract thinking, good communication skills, initiative, independent, sharing knowledge, stress tolerance and teamwork.
• You are a team player, communicate proactively, have a healthy business sense and are on top of new opportunities which add value to our core business.
• Good written and spoken English with Didactical skills and Cultural awareness.
• Experience working in operation and/or field and have understanding of wow.
• All EHS safety CBT’s and safety trainings required for CS employees
* License : Industrial Safety license is mandatory required.(산업안전기사)