14 days ago - req17987
Organizational Change Manager
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
We are looking for a change specialist for our OSE (Operations Strategies & Excellence) department!
Do you want to be part of progress?
The change specialist is a competence expert who engages the human factor in transformation programs by driving three main themes, namely 1) impact 2) readiness 3) sustainability with the following results and benefits:
- Impacted personnel are prepared and willing to adopt the change and work in new ways
- Readiness for impact of personnel is ensured, less risk of redesign, rework, revisit, redo, reevaluate, retrain, rescope and reschedule
- Maximum efficiency and quick adoption of new ways of working harvesting benefits
- Maximum return on investment through high adoption and efficient use of new ways of working, processes, systems
- Organization & competencies in place to drive sustainable results during and after the transformation is completed
We are looking for candidates to strengthen the team allocated to the Customer Support (CS) department.
The Operations Strategies and Excellence deploy department create value through 4 service offerings in operations and corporate programs.
- Support Project and Programs in their full change journey (Change execution)
- Change consults & interventions (Change advice)
- Change leadership development (Business change embedding)
- Change portfolio management (Impact and absorption capability)
- Takes ownership on embedding the required change with the goal to have business ready to adopt the impact in a sustainable way
- Advises, designs and agrees the change strategy and plan with the Program Manager, project team, line manager and supporting roles using as much as possible standardized methods and frameworks
- Drives and executes the Change plan according ASML's change management framework with high flexibility to adapt the plan on changing requirements and complexity
- Defines and coordinate communication activities and reviews related to the desired change and new WoW
- Defines and agrees on change project KPi's and reports on progress
- Enables and supports the program project team to manage the transformation by standardized methods and frameworks that fit the needs of the business (goal oriented)
- Reports on progress of change and communication plan
- Pro-actively leverage and maintain best practices in the change competence center and act as a coach to your peers in your field of expertise
- Defines and executes appropriate interventions to mitigate Change Management risks
- You agree and develop standards (best known methods) together with your peers in ASML in a competence center approach
- You drive change management to become part of each improvement and transformation project as part of its DNA
- Acts as ‘sparring partner’ and coach for the program manager, project teams and management teams
- You pro-actively contribute to corporate culture and value strategy, transformation goals, methods and standards
- You reach out to the peers of industry to bring outside knowledge in
Bachelor's or Master's degree in a relevant field.
- Has at least 8 years of work experience in different environments/businesses
- Has at least 5 years of experience in specific Change Management leadership
- Has knowledge of / experience in the most common Change Management theories & practices
- Has knowledge of / experience with Lean and Agile principles
- Has experience in working on business transformation/process improvement/IT systems projects in a technical industrial environment
- Has experience in an international organization working within different cultured preferably in domain of customer support
- Has proven coaching experience
- Is fully at ease in working with senior and middle management, but also in working with operational department
- Team player, flexible, proactive and communicative personality who is able to act in a highly demanding and volatile technological environment
- Capability to drive complex issues to simple and pragmatic solutions
- Organizer, Creates links and involves others (departments, stakeholders)
- Sense for tactical and political relations on both strategic and operational level
- Ability to handle multiple requests and work on management and operational level
- Trustworthy and acts with integrity
- Highly organized
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Pragmatic and hands on mindset
- Ability to establish and maintain strong relationships on different levels in the organization
- Listen to learn: Strong communication skills (listening, asking the right questions and expression)
- Creative and proactive
- Drive, enthusiasm and persistence
- Able to convince, inspire and motivate people
Context of the position
Within OSE, we have four clusters: Design, Define, Deliver and Deploy.
The purpose is to ensure that the Operations department meets the future ASML needs.
Within OSE, we drive the long term Operations strategy making and execution from current to target states via programs and by focusing on people development. We develop and leverage Operations’ talents in ASML. We strengthen the connections on strategic topics with other sectors.
ASML creates the conditions that enable you to realize your full potential. We provide state-of-the-art facilities, opportunities to develop your talents, international career opportunities, a stimulating and inspiring environment, and most of all, the commitment of a company that recognizes and rewards outstanding performance.
This is a full-time position (40 hours). Interested? Please apply with your CV and cover letter.