30+ days ago - req17937
TwinScan Warehouse Maintenance Engineer
In a nutshell
Electrical engineering, Mechatronics, Mechanical engineering
Would you like to work in a highly automated warehouse as Maintenance & Services Engineer? For our currently new build logistics center, that will be operational in February 2021, we are looking for Maintenance & Services Engineers that are keen on keeping our automated systems up and running.
As a Maintenance & Service Engineer, you will be responsible for providing industrial electrical and mechanical expertise, and you will be part of a team that works to maximize equipment utilization and efficiency. The role will assist in the development and implementation of processes to maintain proper utilization and functionality of equipment and installations.
In this position your responsibilities will be as followed:
- Providing firstclass maintenance support to ASML production tools and the logisticsoperation;
- Maintaining automated storage and retrieval systems andstorage & picking systems at warehouselocation and surrounding area;
- Rectifyelectro-mechanical faults;
- Resolve PLC related issues by providing expert knowledge and expertise;
- Set-up andperform calibration of precision automation retrieval equipment;
- Providing experience and expertise in maintaining ASML Production Tools and theconveyor, precision automation equipment including emergency breakdown andspecialized maintenance support;
- Ensure minimaldisruption of processes by calibration of equipment or machinery byperforming routine and planned inspections and tests;
- Responding toalerts and operation messages – carrying out corrective procedures andrepairs in line with SLA’s (Service Level Agreements) / SOP’s (Standard Operational Procedures) and maintenance protocols;
- Ensure workpreparations by clear documentation of both routine checks and repairsneeded, in line with both internal and external protocols and procedures;
- Execution ofsite quality procedures, safety procedures, and any statutory procedures;
- Plan andexecute preventive, corrective and predictive maintenance by interacting with our supplier.
Bachelor or Master degree in:
- Mechanical Engineering;
- Electrical Engineering;
- 3-8 years of experience in as Maintenance Engineer in an industrial production environment;
- Knowledge of mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems;
- Experience with automated equipment including utilization of VFD's and PLC's;
- Knowledge and experience with repairing or troubleshooting PLC-machinery, control systems and network equipment interfaces;
- Ability to interpret and work with electrical circuit diagrams, assembly drawings and check lists;
- Preferable knowledge of material handling systems;
- Maintenance of tools (cranes etc.);
- Knowledge and understanding of basic maintenance procedures;
- Knowledge of calibration, certification;
- Knowledge of tools & logistical material handling systems (e.g. conveyor systems);
- Is able to read and understand technical drawings;
- Experience with ERP-systems (like SAP), MS Excel (KiSoft/EasyWMS knowledge).
- Pragmatic, pro-active and service oriented individual;
- Problem solving capabilities;
- Process-oriented mentality;
- Drive for knowledge sharing & continuous improvement;
- Ability to provide talent that contributes a unique interpretation or analysis of our systems to our customers;
- Willing to learn and adapt to changing role requirements;
- Safety aware of all activities undertaken, with a track record of owning problems and taking them through to successful completion;
- English and Dutch required;
- Communication and customer service skills for interaction with internal and external stakeholders.
Context of the position
The macro process Sales World Wide & Marketing in ASML is responsible for sales & marketing of ASML products and provides, based on sales plans, input for production planning. TF (TwinScan) and EF (EUV Factory) Produce NXE, NXT and XT systems, modules, parts and install systems at customers’ site according to quality, cost and time criteria as agreed with sales and our customers. TF Shared Service departments deliver support to achieve these order fulfillment targets against all market dynamics.
Position in the value chain:
TF Shared Service WTLO department is part of the Twinscan production organization supporting the EF, TF, YS (Yieldstar) and D&E (Development & Engineering) organization by delivering services, production plans, all materials and all necessary logistical functions to assure on time delivery of XT, NXT, NXE systems and Upgrades, Service Parts and commercial sets to customers.
All incoming applications will be reviewed upon fit with the vacancy. Candidates will receive a notification via email when not being selected for further process steps.
- Position in shifts (2);
- Person needs to follow the know consignor training and therefore need to be able to get a “VOG” (verklaring omtrent gedrag).