12 days ago - req18077
Lean Deployment Manager TwinScan
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Are you up for a new challenge? We are looking for a Lean or Operational Excellence deployment manager to further strengthen our operational excellence team.
This is a pivotal position to support ASML manufacturing and lead the next phase for TwinScan Factory in the transition towards Operational Excellence. The TF (TwinScan) Operational Excellence department translates the voice of customer to drive the TwinScan Factory (TF) towards sustainable and predictable business performance. The Lean/Operational Excellence Deployment Manager drives the development and achievement of the TwinScan Shared Services (TF ShS) (550 FTE) lean deployment plan that is aiming at an overall breakthrough on safety, quality, cost effectiveness, customer satisfaction and employee engagement. This all according to the TF Operational Excellence deployment road map.
Process Management and Continuous Improvement:
- Support the TF SHS director in the development and deployment of a mid-long term Operational Excellence strategy that accelerates the progress of continuousimprovement across TF SHS;
- Ensure consistent execution of the lean deployment plan across the SHS and in line with the Operational Excellence roadmap in terms of applied approaches, methodologies and business priorities;
- Planning, KPI Scorecard management and learning, to deliver improved and predictable business results;
- Ensure that all strategic breakthroughs and continuous improvement plans are executed through high quality plans, and necessary KPI scorecards are in place and well managed to deliver on the key processes which are measured weekly during tier meetings;
- Make all stakeholders are aware of ‘off-standard’ issues;
- Identify waste and opportunities for the business to improve in (among others by using Lean principles and methodologies), as well as reporting and celebrating past successes in these areas from a business perspective;
- Identify, share and leverage best practices across the TF factory.
- Develop and lead the change management activities that establishes a culture of continuous improvement;
- Lead the cultural change of TF SHS employees (from firefighting culture to working according to standards), including leadership teams in their Lean competence development by coordinating the necessary training and coaching, and build internal capabilities;
- Act as challenger and catalyst in changing leadership behavior for TF SHS management team;
- Respectfully challenge the status quo and act as a role model for Lean thinking.
- People management, including selection, development, target setting and performance management of Lean Change Agents (5 FTE);
- Support the Lean Change Agents with proven improvement methodologies to ensure successful completion of their projects;
- Ensure overall high level of talent and engagement levels.
Master Degree level education.
- Experience in Manufacturing environment;
- Leadership experience;
- Proven track record in change management;
- Expert knowledge of lean, process improvement and quality management tools;
- Fluent in Dutch and English,both verbally and written.
- Hands-on mentality, getting things done;
- Ability to persuade and influence others, including senior management (stakeholder management);
- Enthuse colleagues in lean thinking as a business necessity;
- Coaching skills;
- Project Management skills and passion for continuous improvement;
- Demonstrate excellent communication and interpersonal skills;
- Teamwork skills, both as a leader and a team member.
Context of the position
The Lean Deployment Manager co-leads the deployment in close collaboration with the Shared Services director and acts as challenger and catalyst in changing leadership behavior, from technology leadership to operational excellence. In this role in the TF Shared Services management team, you will manage a small team of Lean Change Agents and furthermore will report into TF Head of Operational Excellence and dotted into TF Shared Services director.