30+ days ago - req18058
Team Leader System Integration & Prepack
Other job categories
In a nutshell
Other job categories
Do you have the ambition to guide a team of 11 technicians within our TF (TwinScan) factory? Then this position is interesting to read.
In the role, the main responsibility is to lead and inspire a (natural) team consisting of different competencies assuring cooperation within and between FAB (Factory) Execution and other relevant departments. Furthermore, you manage the production process, in order to realize the planned production targets and objectives in terms of e.g. customer satisfaction, delivery, quality and efficiency and-or costs.
Leading organizational change by supporting the implementation of the Lean transformation roadmap. An integral part of this task is the initiation and roll out of structural improvement projects.
- People management, including selection, development, goal setting and performance management. Ensure overall high level of engagement;
- Enable self-supporting natural teams (consisting of hierarchical and non-hierarchical engineers);
- Role model with regard to the lean leadership principles;
- Ensure team members are trained and follow the standard ASML business processes, quality standards, safety standards and processes according to the ASML policies;
- Keep day to day and long term resource planning in line with demand, following market dynamics:
- Where and when needed backup of manager or peer TL;
- Execution progress and output including service orders;
- Continuous Team and People development. Support and motivate the natural team consisting of direct reports and operational/functional reports;
- Facilitate and stimulate an environment for continuous improvement aiming at raising quality, cost reduction (decrease CT, LH, asset reduction) and increasing customer satisfaction;
- Secure daily work center execution ensuring all resources required are present, priority setting and by driving problem solving;
- Ensure Operational Excellence manufacturing by efficiently making use of resources and focusing on customer needs;
- Leading the change by executing the implementation of the Lean transformation roadmap;
- Respond to any problem, raised by natural team members or customers (internal and external);
- Support New Product Introductions (NPI’s) and process stabilization;
- Set norms, standards and drive process adherence;
- Main drivers: Safety, Quality, Delivery performance, Customer satisfaction, Cost effectiveness, Inventory and People engagement;
- Manage internal and external stakeholders and interfaces effectively (interdepartmental and cross-sector);
- Stimulate effective and efficient collaboration with other FAB departments and internally TF between LAB FAB and Shared Services;
- Supports peers.
Bachelor / Master degree
- ASML experience and network;
- Understanding of the ASML business needs;
- Manufacturing operations management experience;
- Basic financial understanding;
- Thorough understanding of ASML DUV production processes;
- General knowledge of ASML DUV systems;
- Lean manufacturing or Operational Excellence experience preferred;
- Languages: Dutch/ English.
- Demonstrates leadership skills through being a role model (‘Walk the Talk’);
- Ability to inspire, empower and motivate people;
- Coaching/ teaching skills and attitude (‘Servant Leadership’);
- Can build and develop high performance teams;
- Is able to reflect on own leadership style and develop him/herself, has the willingness to listen, learn and change;
- Is visibly present on the shop floor on daily basis;
- Excellent communication skills on all levels, written and verbal;
- Receives and gives feedback regularly;
- Should be result oriented and focused on people;
- Is empathic and easily connects with multiple levels;
- Can perform under pressure;
Context of the position
- Part of the FAB Execution organization, supporting the TF Lean Transformation
- Reports to the department Manager within FAB execution
- Hierarchically leading/coachinga team of operators
- Operationally leading a cross departmental (Tier 1) execution team with various competencies. Has operational control over an extended, so called Natural, Team consisting of members such as TS, CRL, PP, PI etc.
- Provide KPI info and define actions at Tier 2 to influence departmental performance focusing at safety, quality and customer satisfaction
- Escalate issues to provide successful execution of production plan
- Dynamics; supply that is matching demand with agreed quality in a changing environment.