You can withdraw your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.Configure your cookie settings and confirm to save your settings. You can withdraw or change your consent at any time on our cookie consent page.
Thank you for visiting ASML careers. Please keep in mind that we’ll be performing maintenance on our servers from May 31 – June 5, 2023. During this time, you won’t be able to search or apply for any jobs, but we encourage you to return after June 5 to access all vacancies.
Project Lead - Business Analytics
Other corporate functions
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
Data science, Other technical job categories
Do you have experience with leading projects and in Business Intelligence & Analytics (BI&A)? Please read further, since this new vacancy could be your next career step.
Lead a project of Business Analysts and a Product Owner to deliver BI&A products and services according to a cross-sectoral aligned plan/roadmap in order to enable delivery of ASML and customer insights and value.
- Create and use detailed team plan (deliverables, who, when). Define deliverables for Business Analysts;
- Support, mentor and coach team of BI&A Business Analysts on a day-to-day basis to deliver upon plan, by providing learning opportunities and feedback. Review and report progress to BI&A Lead and Change Board (‘3-in-a-box’);
- Understand how the own sub module links to the total module and communicate impact of changes to the own sub module on the whole module;
- Set and monitor value delivery targets and establish an action plan for improvement based on the goals set;
- Track and manage milestones, dependencies, issues and risks across major BI&A projects;
- Define and manage an aligned plan between work streams in cooperation with BI&A Lead and business stakeholders. Ensure team is at right information level. Connect with and facilitate collaboration amongst cross-sector business stakeholders;
- Lead the successful delivery of new BI&A products and services according to plan and on time. Cultivate data-driven leadership across the ASML organization and influence decision-making without a direct reporting line
Technical Master degree or higher, e.g. Econometrics or Mathematics.
- At least 3 years of experience in a Project Lead role;
- Proven track record with project management with multiple senior stakeholders in a consultancy environment and at high tech clients;
- Knowledge of working with data platforms, data analysis and visualization tools and techniques (hands-on experience with Alteryx and Spotfire);
- Excellent stakeholder management;
- Experience with risk and issue management;
- A big plus is the understanding of the ASML business ecosystem.
- Curious attitude and eager to solve problems;
- Pragmatic, pro-active, ‘self-propelling’ way of working and able to operate in a dynamic environment;
- A reliable team player and good listener;
- Effective communication, influencing and presentation skills;
- Coaching and mentoring ;
- Ability to collaborate, bring people together, challenge their opinions and influence without hierarchy;
- Observe the wishes and needs of the customer, anticipate on them and then act accordingly.
Context of the position
You will be working in the department DV DUV System Delivery BI & Analytics.