6 days ago - req18133
Senior Business Improvement Manager DUV
Other corporate functions
Other job categories
Other technical job categories
In a nutshell
Other corporate functions
Other job categories, Other technical job categories
ASML is a leading provider of advanced lithography systems for the semiconductor industry, employing 25000 people in 16 countries. Together with our partners we provide leading patterning solutions that drive the advancement of microchips. ASML consists of four main business pillars, of which Business Line Deep Ultra Violet (DUV) is one. DUV’s strategic priority is to secure competitiveness by enhancing performance, for both new systems and our growing installed base. This is achieved by Innovation Excellence, in order to secure our customers roadmaps and by Operational Excellence, focused on improving quality and reducing cost and waste.
Within the Business Line (BL) DUV we are looking for an experienced senior business improvement professional to join our Business Excellence team. This is a team of professionals that supports the Business Line DUV management team in defining and executing the business strategy and priorities, leading strategic cross-sector improvement programs / portfolios, deploying standard continuous improvement methods and creating stable foundations supporting business management. As a Manager within this team you will work in collaboration with other Business Lines, sectors, Corporate Functions and/or ASML Competence Centers.
You will be responsible to:
- Support the BL DUV Strategy and Business Priorities definition;
- Support the development of management structures (e.g. management system / KPI structure);
- Set-up and drive multi-year business improvement portfolio linked to strategy and business priorities through prioritization criteria and including business controls (value tracking, execution monitoring);
- Define and lead the implementation of strategic cross sector business improvement programs, in collaboration with BL, sectors and other improvement departments;
- Apply standard continuous improvement methods, in collaboration with ASML competence centers;
- Ensure processes are developed and structural solutions defined and embedded.
- Master’s degree is a must in Business Administration and/or Engineering;
- Certified in project / program management and preferably certified in Lean or Lean Six Sigma.
- Leadership experience (+10 years) within an international organization, e.g. manufacturing or technical industry;
- Experience in definition and deployment of business improvement, operational excellence and Lean programs linked to business strategy;
- Proven track record in change management and leading complex business improvement projects / programs;
- Project, program and portfolio management knowledge and experience (10+ years); preferably with both an engineering and business focus;
- Knowledge of process improvement and continuous improvement / quality management methods.
- Conceptual thinker at strategic level;
- Self-starting, pragmatic approach and result oriented;
- Excellent change management and influencing skills without hierarchical power;
- Ability to communicate clearly at all levels of the organization; from senior management to shop-floor;
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills;
- Structure focused, ability to translate solutions into sustainable scalable processes;
- Coaching and facilitation skills;
- Business, operational, financial and commercial acumen;
- Fluent in English (both verbal and written).
Context of the position
You will be working in the BL DUV Business Excellence team reporting to the Director Business Excellence. The Business Excellence team is reporting to the EVP of the BL DUV.
Please add a personalized motivation letter for this role.